Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jake Paul posts throwback tweet of past year's achievements: 'Back in 7 weeks to continue my mission'

2023-10-30 15:51
Jake Paul recently posted a tweet on his X account where he mentioned the achievements he had in the past year
Jake Paul posts throwback tweet of past year's achievements: 'Back in 7 weeks to continue my mission'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Paul recently posted a tweet on his X account where he mentioned the achievements he had in the past one year. He wrote the post on a reshared tweet by Most Valuable Promotions where they mentioned that a year ago he defeated Andreson Silva.

Notably, Jake Paul so far has a decent boxing career where he has won 7 out of his 8 scheduled matches. He has so far only lost one boxing match which was against Tommy Fury in February 2023.

Jake Paul's throwback tweet

Jake Paul took to X and said, "What a year…beat the GOAT, dropped a Fury and dog walked that Diaz. Back in 7 weeks to continue my mission."

Notably, Jake Paul faced and triumphed over Anderson Silva, the most decorated striker in UFC history, precisely a year ago. Prior to becoming a mixed martial artist, Silva was a boxer. Against Paul, he defeated former boxing champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Moreover, In August 2023, Jake Paul again faced a former UFC champion, Nate Diaz, in a boxing match which he won by unanimous decision. Months after that fight, Jake Paul is finally set to return to the boxing ring in December 2023 for a rematch against Diaz.

Fans troll Jake Paul for his tweet

Many fans and internet users commented on Jake Paul's tweet. A user wrote, "Bro is mad that Francis is getting all the attention in the boxing world" while one said, "beat two old ex mma retirees, and made a man stumble on himself and lost the against your first ‘actual’ boxer opponent - is what tweet should say."

Another user wrote, "You beat a goat from another sport (not in boxing) you got sauced by Tommy Fury and beat a past his prime Nate Diaz who isn’t even a boxer."

A user also commented, "What a year…beat a 46 year old, dominated by a fury, and had trouble with a 40 year old jujitsu artist"

Tags news