Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Jealous much': Jenna Bush Hager trolled over comment on viral Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce kiss

2023-11-14 21:22
During 'Today with Hoda & Jenna', Jenna Bush Hager talked about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's kiss and said that they give 'high school vibes'
'Jealous much': Jenna Bush Hager trolled over comment on viral Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce kiss

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jenna Bush Hager, co-host of 'Today with Hoda & Jenna', recently shared her remark about the viral video of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce sharing a passionate kiss after the pop star's concert in Argentina.

However, things turned sour as some found Hager's comment to be unwarranted.

Jenna thinks 'they make out like that in front of the dad'

While discussing the viral video of Taylor Swift and Tavis Kelce on 'Today with Hoda & Jenna', Jenna Bush Hager raised the question, "One thing I’ve just been stuck on, and I don’t want to be this person because I’m very stuck on their romance, but do they make out like that in front of [her] dad?" as per Decider.

She continued, "I think they make out like that in front of the dad, which also gives me high school vibes!"

In reply, her co-host, Hoda Kotb asked, "Do you guys have PDA in front of your dad?" and Hager responded, "No!"

However, she couldn't resist sharing a humorous idea sparked by the inquiry, adding, "I mean, I’m going to try it over Christmas just to see a reaction. Henry will be like, ‘Please get off me'."

"I’m going to film it too, I’m going to run at Henry. I’m going to film it for ya’ll to see and I’m going to try and make out [with him]. And my dad has to be there," said Hager.

While the co-hosts agreed that the adorable moment between Swift and Kelce was very romantic, Hager commented that it felt like "new love," and said, "I mean, I love Henry, [but] if I ran towards him he’d probably think something was wrong."

She jokingly added, "He might duck."

Nevertheless, Hager was fascinated with the video and exclaimed, "I want to watch that seven more times."

Internet calls Jenna Bush Hager 'jealous' over her comments regarding Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's kiss

While Jenna Bush Hager couldn't help but wonder if Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce engaged in such PDA in front of her dad, netizens weren't happy with her comments regarding the couple.

One wrote, "Jealous much," as another said, "She sounds jealous lol."

Another noted, "I didn't look like her dad was there when it happened. He more than likely left where he was watching the concert to meet her."

"The guy flew 11 hours to see her so he deserves a smooch. They’re in their 30’s and it’s a new romance," expressed a fan of the couple.

Another person wrote, "That wasn’t making out, that was a kiss on the lips and an embrace," while someone added, "Jenna get a life. Young love. Leave them alone."

A disgruntled netizen stated, "Make out? It was a embrace and kiss They are adults. It’s so weird the media infantilizing celebrities. Have they never kissed their husbands in-front of their parents?"

"OMG! Are you kidding! Must be jealous that it wasn't you," expressed one more.