Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Taylor Rue now? 'Love is Blind' Season 5 star accuses ex-fiance Jared Pierce of not being attracted to her

2023-10-16 06:52
'Love is Blind' Season 5 star Taylor Rue revealed that she got in touch with ex-fiance Jared Pierce after the Netflix show concluded
Where is Taylor Rue now? 'Love is Blind' Season 5 star accuses ex-fiance Jared Pierce of not being attracted to her

HOUSTON, TEXAS: Netflix's 'Love is Blind' Season 5 star Taylor Rue was the first to get engaged on the dating show. But it seemed her and Jared Pierce's engagement broke off as soon as the couple explored a physical connection.

While it is not known if Taylor is dating anybody currently, her social media profile makes it clear she is investing time in herself. She recently posted a slew of photos on Instagram saying, "Raising a golden goblet to choosing yourself (and the perfect ‘fit)."

In 'Love is Blind Season 5 Reunion', we will see Taylor finally coming face to face with ex-fiance Jared Pierce aka JP.

A clip from the 'Reunion' trailer shows JP commenting on Taylor's appearance. Referring to the same, Taylor asserted, "That was very clear. You did not try."

Further in the clip, we see Taylor slamming JP saying, "I don't think he was attracted to me." Throughout the trailer, we do not see JP making any comment. What actually unfolds and how JP tackles Taylor's claims will only be known when the 'Reunion' episode airs on Netflix.

'Love is Blind' Season 5: Why did Taylor Rue leave JP?

Taylor revealed in an interview with E! that she did not leave JP because of his makeup comment. There were other reasons as well that led her to believe he was not the one for her.

She said, "I didn't leave JP due to the makeup comment. I left JP because I fell in love with this version of him and then that version was no longer there."

She claimed JP wasn't the same person she met in the pods. He acted differently when they were together in Mexico. She said, "The person I fell in love was not there."

Calling it "scary," Taylor claimed that she left JP because she had her one foot inside the door and one foot outside. She said, "Everybody deserves somebody that's 100% about them."

Taylor Rue reveals reaching out to JP after 'Love is Blind' Season 5

Taylor revealed reaching out to JP a couple of months after the show ended. She said, "I actually reached out to him. We had a good conversation."

However, the only problem was that the couple did not discuss about what transpired between them in the pods. Taylor revealed, "We actually didn't talk about anything that really need to be talked about."

It seems Taylor is eagerly waiting to confront JP in the 'Reunion' episode.

'Love is Blind' Season 5 will be released on Sunday, October 15 at 8 pm ET on Netflix.