Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Breckie Hill posts a cryptic image on social media amid ongoing rivalry with LSU gymnast Olivia Dunne

2023-08-13 14:46
Social media stars Breckie Hill and Olivia Dunne, often compared due to their similar appearances and online success, are reportedly in a feud
Breckie Hill posts a cryptic image on social media amid ongoing rivalry with LSU gymnast Olivia Dunne

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: The apparent drama between the two social media stars Breckie Hill, and Olivia Dunne who have drawn comparisons in appearance and their respective rises on social media seems to have no end.

Dunne and Hill are said to be feuding over the fact that they are doppelgangers. Additionally, they are both approximately the same age and blonde.

Due to their consistent activity on Instagram and TikTok, fans immediately started to notice similarities between the two.

Breckie Hill vs Olivia Dunne

Last month, during an appearance on 'One Night With Steiny', Breckie Hill admitted that her feud with the LSU gymnast had gone too far, immediately pinning the blame on the LSU gymnast.

OnlyFans model Hill believes that Dunne is completely to blame for the internet brawl between them.

In the podcast, Hill said, “She had, like, one of my friends that she’s also mutuals with, she had her text me and say, ‘Tell Breckie to stop.’ Like, I’m sorry."

"If you’re going to have one of my friends who you’re mutuals with tell me that, I’m not going to listen to it. You better tell me yourself,” she claimed while addressing the issue.

After this statement, Hill took to Instagram on August 9 to share a picture with a cryptic caption that said, "Thinking about youu." The picture which had more than 100k likes and nearly 690 comments, left the Internet frenzy.

Internet frenzy on Hill's post

While many users appreciated Hill's looks, few even criticized her for her feud and rivalry with the LSU sports star. A user on Instagram wrote, "That's the most thinking you've done in a while."

A second user wrote, "Thinking about how no matter how hard you try, you will never be livvy." A third user wrote, "Frisky hair makes you like 10 years older."

A fourth user wrote, "Still mad about her tiktok post.." While a fifth user wrote, "Get off the table ma'am we don't sell snacks here."