Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate claims it's a 'man's world' and women can't contribute to solving 'serious struggles', trolls say 'stop the cap'

2023-09-24 21:46
'Self-ability is a necessity. I fully depend on my woman for nothing', Andrew Tate asserted
Andrew Tate claims it's a 'man's world' and women can't contribute to solving 'serious struggles', trolls say 'stop the cap'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: The self-proclaimed misogynist Andrew Tate recently posted on the social media platform X (formerly Twitter), suggesting that women cannot provide assistance to men and that men have no grounds for dependency on women.

Due to their provocative nature, Tate's comments regarding women have faced significant backlash within the online community.

Andrew Tate asserts it is a 'man's world' and women cannot in dire situations

In a recent post on X (formerly Twitter), Andrew Tate conveyed that he believed relationships to be wonderful. However, he emphasized that as a man, one should recognize that every significant challenge faced in life ultimately must be confronted alone.

He pointed out that when faced with a life-threatening situation, such as a potential assailant wielding a knife, a woman's assistance would not be sufficient.

Tate also expressed the view that men should be prepared to assist women in addressing their significant challenges, while women would reciprocate with affection and support when men tackle their difficulties.

He described women as a source of luxury and highlighted the importance of self-reliance, stating that he did not rely on his partner for anything.

Further elaborating on his perspective, Tate mentioned his time in jail and explained that he never expected his partner to cover his financial responsibilities or manage his endeavors. He believed that the tasks she performed for him were well within his capabilities.

He cited examples of dire situations, like facing threats from the mafia or enduring physical injuries, and asserted that he couldn't simply call his girlfriend for assistance.

Tate argued that in times of conflict, one needed the support of fellow men, emphasizing that if a man were to directly ask a woman for help with his problems, her attraction to him might diminish.

He suggested that women were not meant for life-or-death battles and that such situations belonged to the realm of men.

In the post, Tate wrote, "Relationships are great. But know this, As a man every serious struggle you face in life, you will face alone. When the assailant pulls a knife and aims to kill you. Your woman cannot help you."

"You will help her solve her biggest battles. She will send you love as you head off to face your own. Women are a luxury. Self-ability is a necessity. I fully depend on my woman for nothing," added the controversial influencer.

He continued, "When I was in jail, I did not expect her to pay the bills. I do not expect her to run the empire. The things she does for me are things I could easily do for myself."

"When men say their wife is their number one ally, this is a man with minor struggles. When the mafia is threatening to shoot my mother in the head. When I’m in the ring with broken bones," asserted Tate.

He further noted, "When I was stabbed. I cannot call my girlfriend and ask for “help”. You need BROTHERS for war. Ask a woman directly. Do you want to help me with my problems? Look in her eyes."

"Look how she instantly is less attracted to you. “Um. What problems?” Fix your own and fix hers. She doesn’t belong in life or death battle. That is a man's world," concluded Tate.

Internet reacts to Andrew Tate's views regarding women being unable to help men

Following Andrew Tate's declaration that women are incapable of assisting men with their issues and should primarily provide affection and support, along with his assertion that the world predominantly belongs to men, numerous users stepped forward to voice their opinions.

One user wrote, "You depend on women for nothing yet you need em around to fetch your coffee….Cmon tate stop the cap 🧢."

Another stated, "You cannot build a family without a woman. At a certain point, life becomes meaningless if you don't have kids For some it's at 30, for some at 65, but it happens."

"Well Said TOP G," said an admirer of Tate.

One more follower added, "As I woman, I’m designed to provide support & nurturing. We are not built for battle. This does not make women weak. We are immensely powerful beings. Let the men fight wars & be the place of love where they will always return."

Tags news