Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Voice' Season 24: Who is Mara Justine? Niall Horan and John Legend feud over 'American Idol' alum

2023-09-26 14:19
'The Voice' Season 24 Episode 1 left on a cliffhanger, amking Mara Justine confused about who she wants to choose
'The Voice' Season 24: Who is Mara Justine? Niall Horan and John Legend feud over 'American Idol' alum

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The Voice' Season 24's premiere episode left us on a cliffhanger wondering who will steal Mara Justine. Towards the end of the episode, we see Niall Horan and John Legend feuding as they beg Mara to choose them.

Well, it seems obvious from Episode 1 that Mara will be stuck between choosing either Niall Horan or John Legend even though all 4 judges turned their chairs.

Mara introduced herself to the judges saying, "My name is Mara Justine, I am 21 years old from Galloway, New Jersey."

For those who don't know Mara is already a reality TV star. She auditioned for 'America's Got Talent' Season 9 when she was just 11 years old. And, she made it to top 12 before getting eliminated.

She also auditioned for 'American Idol' Season 16 at the age of 15 and bagged Top 14 position. And, now the star is here in 'The Voice,' stunning the music moguls once again.

'The Voice' Season 24: Mara Justine's rendition of 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road' makes 4 chair turn

Mara sang Elton John's 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road' in 'The Voice' Season 24's audition round.

The singer made Gwen Stefani, John, and Reba McEntire turn their chair just after the first few seconds of her singing. Niall took his time to judge the star.

And just a few seconds after, Niall pressed the buzzer. The judges were left stunned by Mara's heart-throbbing performance. It seemed easy for Mara to make all the judges turn their chairs.

The panelists gave Mara a standing ovation as she concluded her song. Niall claimed, "They make them different in Jersey."

'The Voice' judges Niall Horan and John Legend feud over stealing Mara Justine

It's going to be a tough choice for Mara to choose who she wants to continue the show with. And, it seems Niall and John are leading as they try their best to make Mara choose them.

Niall and John feuded over winning Mara. Niall went on the stage and hugged Mara as he persuaded her to choose him saying, "We are already talking about the battles on Team Niall."

John went on the stage as well, asking Mara, "Have you ever sung one of my songs before?" Mara and John then went on to sing 'All of Me.'

As Mara sang the lyrics "I give you all of me" Niall walked on the stage and begged Mara saying, "Pick me." John moved Niall away saying, "Get away, get away." Well, it seems certain that Mara will pick either of the two legends in the upcoming episode.

When will 'The Voice' Season 24 Episode 2 air?

'The Voice' Season 24 Episode 1 ended by saying, "to be continued tomorrow night" as Mara asked herself, "Who should I go with?"

'The Voice' Season 24 Episode 2 will release on Tuesday, September 27 from 8 pm onwards. The first one hour of Tuesday's episode will show recap of previous episode, and the second hour will air the all-new material.

'The Voice' Season 24 premieres Mondays and Tuesday at 8 pm ET on NBC.