Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Madison Beer join Twitch? Who is singer’s most favorite streamer?

2023-06-09 12:57
Madison Beer held her first Twitch stream where she discussed music, life and other topics
Did Madison Beer join Twitch? Who is singer’s most favorite streamer?

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The exciting convergence of the two worlds is growing as the entertainment industry intersects with the thrilling realm of Esports. From Post Malone to Tom Brady, celebrities are forging meaningful bonds across industries. And now, we have yet another star crossing over from one industry to the other. Madison Beer recently made her Twitch debut by holding a livestream.

The 'Reckless' singer held her first ever Twitch stream to discuss music, life, and other topics. In the middle of the stream, fans asked her if she had ever watched Twitch, and she stunned them all with her response.

Did Madison Beer join Twitch?

As a pop musician, Beer is best known for her song covers on YouTube, which helped launch her career when Justin Bieber heard them and shared them. Since then, she has consistently appeared on social media, releasing content even apart from music, including a lot of TikTok in the past.

She now seems to be entering the world of live streaming, as she launched her own Twitch channel, and went live to interact with followers in a more casual atmosphere. On the platform, she presently has 41.8K followers.

Madison Beer loves xQc streams

When Beer was questioned about the streamers she follows or likes, she mentioned one name that got fans talking right away: xQc.

“I think xQc is really funny,” she said. “I love watching his streams … I don’t know, I just think xQc is funny.”

When someone claimed that "xQc is in," she was pleased because she assumed they meant that the Canadian Twitch star was watching her show. Beer said that Felix was one of the first people she discovered on Twitch and she enjoyed watching him on bad days. The singer also spoke about Lana Del Rey, Rosalia, and more. Beer also mentioned 100 Thieves' co-owner Valkyrae as the latter commented on her stream.

xQc: 'Is this AI?'

xQc found out about Beer's remarks about him quickly, but it looks like he couldn't believe the singer was a fan. He responded to the news during one of his streams, where he jokingly accused her of being AI right away. “Okay, chat, is that an AI stream?” he asked. “It is! It’s real? Well, that’s really nice.”

He also joked about any problematic remarks he may have made in the past, telling his followers to clean them up, evidently trying to appear slightly more respectable to Beer. xQc then posted a video on his clips channel on YouTube featuring Madison Beer and captioned it "Madison Beer is a juicer confirmed."