Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan and Paul Rosolie discuss about the biggest anaconda during 'JRE' podcast, Internet says 'Amazon would be the perfect place to find it'

2023-11-28 18:54
Joe Rogan welcomed conservationist Paul Rosolie to talk about some of the biggest anacondas ever documented
Joe Rogan and Paul Rosolie discuss about the biggest anaconda during 'JRE' podcast, Internet says 'Amazon would be the perfect place to find it'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan hosted conservationist Paul Rosolie on the JRE podcast, episode #2013, where they discussed the largest anacondas ever recorded. Paul also shared with Rogan that the most agonizing bug bite he had ever experienced was from a creature with fuzz resembling Donald Trump's hair.

For his Discovery Channel show, Paul Rosolie searched for a giant anaconda in the Amazon for six weeks. During their journey, Paul and his film crew encountered several dangerous animals, including massive crocodiles, electric eels, and piranhas.

Joe Rogan and Paul Rosolie talk about Anacondas during 'JRE' podcast

Paul's journey revolved on an absurd prank in which he was supposed to be 'eaten alive' by a massive green anaconda. Though it's unusual, the 30-foot animals have been known to consume humans.

"As a human you’ve gotta be pretty stupid to get eaten by an anaconda,” Paul stated.

Paul added, "You're walking through the jungle… you know not to go up to your chest in certain swamps. When you fall into that nightmare soup at two in the morning… there’s things going up your pants, there are insects in the water, there are tarantulas walking on the water eating the frogs – it’s like you are in a festival of sex and death."

Joe Rogan asked Paul, "What's the biggest anaconda?" to which Paul replied, "I have people who told me they found a 60 foot anaconda. Those guys are drunk."

Joe Rogan added, "Remember the movie of Jennifer Lopez and Ice Cube? It was bizarre."

Rogan further questioned, "Do they have an age limit? It seems like once they get to a certain size nothing is hunting them."

Answering Rogan's question, Paul said, "Amazon is the greatest natural baddest battlefield on Earth. It's literally just a churning death march where life is just a momentary stasis. The snakes which are getting big move around the swamp and have a home and after a few months, she passes the transmitter. We found out that there are so many more anacondas than what we thought."

Internet reacts to 'JRE' podcast episode

A lot of people commented on the podcast video on YouTube. A user commented, "There must be some isolated instances of unusually long snakes that nobody knows about. Surely if there are 33 footers out there there must be the odd 35 or 36 footer as well that just are not documented or captured. If a snake exists that could reach 40ft in length, the Amazon would be the perfect place to find it."

Another person wrote, "I was 8-9 years old when Anaconda came out. I thought it was the greatest movie ever. I think people need to adjust their perception of what is a good movie. As a kid i loved it. As an adult i still love it."

A person also added, "The thing I always wonder is, how big did something like anacondas get a couple of hundred years ago? Maybe the stories of snakes being 60 feet long were possible back then."

A user also wrote, "All that time he's spent with tribes really shows. His ability to story tell is exactly what I'd expect from someone who spends so much time with cultures that are still using the old oral traditions."

Tags news