Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Pokimane bisexual? Twitch streamer addresses assumptions: 'I will never confirm or deny anything'

2023-07-02 16:46
Pokimane, famous Twitch streamer adderessed assumptions about her sexuality during one of her live streams
Is Pokimane bisexual? Twitch streamer addresses assumptions: 'I will never confirm or deny anything'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Imane 'Pokimane' Anys, Twitch's most-followed female streamer, remains unconfirmed about her relationship status, raising questions among fans about her sexuality.

Given her popularity, it's natural for some of her devoted followers to be curious about her personal life, particularly her love prospects. Throughout her career, she has never confirmed or denied any dating rumours.

Is Pokimane bisexual?

During a VALORANT stream, the streamer was listening to music and enjoying time with her adoring fans. One admirer opted to ask Pokimane a personal question, saying "that's fine" if she didn't feel comfortable discussing her sexuality. However, the streamer graciously agreed to respond to her fan saying, "I have a maybe weird answer for this, and I hope it’s not offensive to anyone.”

“It’s like, yeah my whole life I’ve felt straight, but also I feel like sexuality is on a spectrum and who knows how people feel at one point of their lives and another,” the streamer began to explain. She added, “who cares if I’m straight, bi, or lesbian. Like, it doesn’t matter, so I don’t ever care to talk about it.”

Pokimane also claims that she "doesn't correct" people about her choices since “it shouldn’t make a difference in what they think of me as a person.”

'I will never confirm or deny anything'

Pokimane addressed some of her fans' assumptions about her in a 'Tell-all' YouTube video, as well as why she won't answer any queries about who she is or isn't dating. She said, “People have wrongfully assumed that I’ve either dated or been involved with people that I just haven’t." "Like flat out, I just haven’t. But also, people kind of assume that with every single guy I come into contact with, which is annoying."

She went on to say, "The reason I never address those things — two parts. One: If you are so adamant about not being involved with someone, my concern was that it’s gonna sound so rude if you’re like, ‘No, I’m definitely not dating this person! Yuck!’ You know? I’m always worried about making the guy feel bad."

One of her other motivations was that if she started "clarifying certain assumptions" about herself and others, “it kind of narrows down who I might see or might not. So, you’ll never know because I will never confirm or deny anything.”

“I’m sure you’ve seen a lot of couples out there who make their relationship public. …when they break up, they have to make that public, too. I don’t know if I wanna go through that, know what I’m saying?”