Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne faces challenges amid relationship with Paul Skenes: 'You didn't fall for me'

2023-11-23 17:46
The video showcased Olivia Dunne's playful and humorous side, providing fans a fun glimpse into her personality
Olivia Dunne faces challenges amid relationship with Paul Skenes: 'You didn't fall for me'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Olivia Dunne shares comic tragedy amid romantic bliss with Paul Skenes.

LSU gymnast Olivia Dunne, known for her achievements and relationship with MLB pitcher Paul Skenes, recently shared a humorous update on TikTok.

In a video shot in the LSU gymnasium, Dunne and her teammate creatively staged comically tragic situations with pun-filled captions.

Olivia Dunne's troubles continue despite being with Paul Skenes

The video featured Dunne theatrically tumbling from the balance beam and was captioned, "All these beams, and you still didn’t fall for me."

Her teammate attempted a low-effort run over a vault, stumbling in the process, accompanied by the caption, "All the vaults and I still couldn’t get over you."

The comedic scenarios continued, including falling into a pit of foam blocks with the caption, "All these blocks, and I still couldn’t block you."

The video showcased Dunne's playful and humorous side, providing fans a fun glimpse into her personality.

After sharing her humorous video on TikTok, Olivia Dunne's comments section was flooded with curious fans from the TikTok community.

Fans left comments expressing intrigue, with one user asking, "What did Paul Skenes do?" while another commented, "All these comments yet you didn't reply."

Olivia Dunne's romantic evening with Paul Skenes

Olivia Dunne recently shared a delightful glimpse into her romantic evening with Paul Skenes, a pitcher for the Pittsburgh Pirates. T

he LSU gymnast posted a charming two-image carousel on Instagram, showcasing the couple dressed elegantly for their date night.

In a captivating blue satin gown, Dunne exuded grace, while Skenes looked dapper in a sharp black tuxedo, complete with a white shirt and a yellow tie.

The first image captured the couple beaming with joy, and in the next frame, they shared a tender gaze, holding each other close. Livvy captioned the post, "My fav d8 ♡," expressing her love for her boyfriend.

Tags news