Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat’s hilarious reaction to ‘smelling salts’ leaves Internet in splits: ‘He’s too funny man’

2023-11-20 18:47
At first, Kai Cenat recalled making cookies but as soon as he sniffed the smelling salts, his facial expression changed
Kai Cenat’s hilarious reaction to ‘smelling salts’ leaves Internet in splits: ‘He’s too funny man’

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat is again in the spotlight for his reaction to smelling salts during a livestream.

In the initial moments, Cenat reflects on the past, specifically recalling making cookies. Cenat has been gaining significant attention across various platforms for his reaction content.

He recently announced a 'Minecraft server' game involving 10 participants, building anticipation for the upcoming event. This event follows closely after his '7 Days In' jail stream, which created a sensation on the Internet. The excitement is palpable as many eagerly look forward to his next 'Minecraft server' event.

How did Kai Cenat react when he smelled 'salt'?

In a recent livestream featuring Kai Cenat, he was observed doing an activity involving smelling salts. During this process, he shared a somewhat disjointed yet humorous anecdote.

Cenat displayed a small plastic bottle to his fans, labeled as 'Ammonium Carbonate, Carbonate D'Ammonium', commonly known as 'smelling salts'.

This clip has circulated on various social media platforms with a caption titled, “Kai Cenat got sent smelling salts and smelt it without knowing."

With the bottle in hand, Cenat reminisced about making cookies, saying, “Oh, I used to make cookies. Smell it.”

Suddenly, he screamed as he opened it, frantically moving around his room and eventually falling, while exclaiming, "Oh, but what? Oh, what? f**k, Help, oh my God. No, I forgot that. It's just, oh my God."

Subsequently, his facial expression changed as he stood near the camera, saying, "Oh my gosh.” Cenat's tone changed abruptly with expressions like, "Oh my God.”

In a moment of dilemma, Cenat concluded by saying, “No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I just sniffed coke. Oh my God. It's coke. Oh my God, No, oh my God, No.”

It's crucial to note from the livestream shared by Cenat that there was a misunderstanding, as he believed it was coke, but as mentioned earlier, Cenat had actually sniffed the 'smelling salts'.

Internet reacts to Kai Cenat's video

After viewing a livestream clip involving smelling salt, numerous followers flocked to the comment section to share their perspectives.

One fan said, "He's to funny man."

The second fan playfully trolled him, suggesting, "Bro was probably thinking about the phone call he gonna get from his mom at the end."

The third fan asked, "Why would he smell without knowing?"

The fourth fan said, "When people start asking dumb questions early in the morning."

The last user exclaimed, "People make these seem awful aint no way it's as bad as people make it out to be."

Tags news