Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Addison Rae? Queen of Pop once debunked rumors about her height after trolls labeled her ‘tiny’

2023-08-22 16:58
Addison Rae is finally back in the music scene with tracks from her 'lost album'
How tall is Addison Rae? Queen of Pop once debunked rumors about her height after trolls labeled her ‘tiny’

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Addison Rae Easterling, better known as simply Addison Rae to her fans, is a TikToker, actor, entrepreneur, and now the Queen of Pop.

With so much in her bucket, she literally needs no introduction! While everything is known about Rae, some fans are intrigued about her height.

Addison Rae’s height is 5 feet 3 inches (162 cm). Rae is finally back in the music scene with tracks from her "lost album." She rose to stardom on TikTok, and since then got a meteoric rise.

Is Addison Rae short?

Back in 2020, Addison Rae’s height became a topic of discussion for her fans. A fan posted a series of pictures on Twitter, captioned, “ I want hug addison rae because she looks small and this make me loves she so much.”'

Rae retweeted the text and replied with her exact height. She said, “for some reason everyone thinks i’m so tall but i’m only 5’3.5” don’t forget the .5” tho”

The way she added ".5" humorously received attention and several reactions from her fans. A user wrote, "Still a absolute beauty though." The second user wrote,"youre short asf".

The third user wrote, "Holy s**t you’re tiny." The fourth user wrote, "That’s actually kinda y’all for some girls sorry if I’m making you made and being sexist imma just shut my mouth."

Addison Rae's weight loss

The beautiful pictures of Addison Rae are evidence of how much she enjoys working out. Rae, who is well-known for her wildly popular TikTok dance moves, dominates the internet with her amazing physique.

Fans are in awe of the star's defined abs and toned legs as she continues to post breathtaking photographs on Instagram demonstrating her fitness improvement.

Addison Rae reportedly weighs around 55kg. Rae has been consistently active in sports and was a key member of her high school cheerleading squad.

She was also known to participate in softball leagues, gymnastics teams, and a variety of other competitive activities.

How tall is Addison Rae’s mom?

According to celebrity villa, Addison Rae’s mother Sheri Easterling is 5 feet and 7 inches (170cm). This makes her 4 inches taller than her daughter.

Back in 2022, Sheri Easterling, was in the news when she took to social media to share a message with her fans after rumors of her husband cheating surfaced.

Monty Lopez, Sheri's husband, came under fire after a viral video showed what seemed like Lopez getting close to a teenager.

Apart from Rae, she has two more children, Enzo Lopez, and Lucas Lopez.

Tags news