Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Adam22 ask Adin Ross to 'f**k his wife'? Internet slams YouTuber, labels him 'shameless'

2023-07-10 20:52
During one of Adin Ross's recent live streams, he shared a direct message exchange with Adam22
Did Adam22 ask Adin Ross to 'f**k his wife'? Internet slams YouTuber, labels him 'shameless'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross, a well-known streamer on Kick, has developed a reputation for making controversial statements about his fellow streamers on various social media platforms. During one of his recent live streams, he shared a direct message (DM) exchange with Adam22.

After Ross read aloud the DM from Adam22, fans quickly criticized Adam22 as being "shameless." In the DM, Adam22 seemingly made a request involving his wife, Lena The Plug. It is worth noting that Adam22 and his wife have recently made headlines due to her involvement in adult entertainment with another male actor. For further details regarding the DM conversation between the Kick streamer and the YouTuber, stay tuned as the story unfolds.

‘He wants me to f**k his wife’

During the live stream, Ross revealed that Adam22 asked him to ‘f**k’ his wife, The Plug. Ross declared, “Hey, Adam22. DM. I swear to God. And he said he said something about like he wants to, he wants me to f**k his wife, I swear to God. He says some shit like that. I was Like, yo, do you wanna do? You wanna f**k my wife?”

Ross additionally confirmed the direct message by vocalizing Adam22's DM, “Oh No, I'm gonna read you the DM. What he said, I'm not gonna pull it up because I don't know like he put his number in there but look, I'm gonna, I'm gonna literally read the entire DM. I got you guys listen, bro. He DMS me right here it is.” He then read the message from Adam22, “Yo, let's do some s**t when I get back from Vegas, I'll pull up on you with Lena and troll you. I also, I'm trying to get you to banger assuming you sound viral s**t about otherwise."

"I said, bro, what the f**k I said, just let's just do this over Discord, bro. He said s**t, are you sure? He said, and then he's like, how long you gonna be there for?”

Ross further shared the conversation that happened between Ross and Adam22, “Because I told him I'm in Miami. He said, 'All right, I'll be there for a while.' I said, 'OK, let's do it this week for some job', bro. Like you want me to f**k his wife, bro. I'm not gonna lie at him. What the hell are you? I'm not making it up. You're gonna, bro. I swear to God, bro. What?”

‘Shameless’

After watching the video clip, fans started sharing their perspectives. One fan said, “Shameless”. Another fan said, “Adam22 already loses his longtime girlfriend to another man, so he's big mess.” The third fan said, “Bro wants everyone his have sex with his wife what is wrong with this man”.

Tags news