Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger flaunt their Sunday bests on Mothers' Day church trip with children

2023-05-15 22:18
Chris Pratt, 43, appeared in great spirits along with Katherine, with whom he shares two loving daughters - Lyla Maria and Eloise Christina
Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger flaunt their Sunday bests on Mothers' Day church trip with children

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger proved they are every inch doting parents as they celebrated Mothers' Day by taking their children to a church in Los Angeles. The ‘Guardians of the Galaxy' star, 43, appeared in great spirits as he coordinated with his loving wife, with whom he shares two loving daughters - Lyla Maria and Eloise Christina.

The Marvel star looked effortlessly dashing in a formal ensemble, featuring a blue plaid blazer, which he layered with a light blue shirt and white pants. The best-selling author, 33, matched her husband’s attire and wore a gorgeous blue sweater and matching midi skirt. Her non-makeup look made her natural beauty shine through as she accessorized very simply with a necklace and earrings. Pratt and Katherine were accompanied by her family, which included her mother, Maria Shriver, 67, and siblings Patrick, 29, Christina, 31, and Christopher, 25.

READ MORE

Pregnancy has brought Katherine Schwarzenegger even closer to 'dream husband' Chris Pratt

Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger's love story: Romantic picnic dates to welcoming their baby daughter

‘I've chosen out of this world’

During the outing, Shriver displayed her perfect grandma skills as she lovingly held Lyla in her arms and kept the toddler in great spirits. The celebrity couple, who exchanged vows in 2019, are deeply religious. The ‘Jurassic World’ star recently revealed how Jesus’ struggle helps him deal with haters. "That's nothing new, you know?" Pratt told Page Six, adding, "If I was of this world, they would love me just like that but as it is, I've chosen out of this world. That's John 15:18 through 20. That's the way it is, nothing new, 2,000 years ago they hated him, too," he added, referring to Jesus Christ.

How did Chris and Katherine meet?

Previously, Katherine also opened up about her faith and shared how the church brought the couple together in 2018. "We met each other at church," she said of her meet-cute story during an appearance on the 'Drew Barrymore Show' in February. "It was very sweet, but he didn't try and pick me up in church," the daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger continued. The couple got engaged in January 2019 and tied the knot in a beautiful ceremony in Montecito, California, six months later. In addition to their two daughters, Katherine is a dedicated mother to Pratt’s 10-year-old son Jack, whom he shares with ex-wife Anna Faris, according to Daily Mail.

Reflecting on his love for Katherine, Pratt recently claimed that he felt "broken" before meeting her. “For me, my own journey, (it was about) finding a higher power and leaning on that and being like, ‘Please save me,’ and then feeling saved,” he said on 'The Drew Barrymore Show', adding, “And then shortly later, (I met) the woman of my dreams.” “It made sense. You know when you’re doing a puzzle and there’s a piece, and you’re like, ‘I’m certain that’s the piece,’ and then you jam it, and it looks like it should be the piece (but then) you’re like, ‘Oh it’s that one'. It just fits together. You’re like, ‘Oh, it fits because it was the piece that was made to fit there.’ It felt like that,” he continued, according to CNN.

Tags news