Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why is Jamie Foxx’s inner circle still worried? Source says they are cautioning him not to work 'too hard' due to weight loss

2023-08-04 01:57
'It will take time for him to regain his physical strength so they want him to go easy,' revealed a source referring to Jamie Foxx
Why is Jamie Foxx’s inner circle still worried? Source says they are cautioning him not to work 'too hard' due to weight loss

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx has his inner circle still worried as he is on the road to recovery following an undisclosed 'medical emergency' on April 10. The actor and singer, 55, broke his long overdue silence on July 22 and assured his fans that he is doing well and is back to work, but some of his friends and family are not so sure.

“Everyone is relieved to see him back on his feet, but some of his loved ones are concerned,” a source told Us Weekly. The source added, while referring to the inner circle, “They’re cautioning him not to push himself too hard.”

Why is Jamie Foxx’s inner circle still worried?

The source, as per the publication, said that Foxx has lost a lot of weight and needs time to regain his strength. “He’s lost a lot of weight and it will take time for him to regain his physical strength so they want him to go easy,” the source said. Foxx, who has two daughters, Corinne, 27, and Annalise, 14, with exes Connie Kline and Kristin Grannis respectively, has been quiet about the details of his health scare. He only broke his silence in July when he posted a video on Instagram to address some of the wild rumours that even suggested he had gone blind and was paralyzed. He even thanked his sister Deidra Dixon and his daughter Corinne for saving his life.

'The eyes are working just fine'

"I know a lot of people were waiting or wanting to hear updates but to be honest with you, I just didn’t want you to see me like that, man,” he said in the video. “I want you to see me laughing, having a good time, partying, cracking a joke, doing a movie, television show. I didn’t want you to see me with tubes running out of me and trying to figure out if I was gonna make it through.”

He added, “Now you know, by being quiet, sometimes things get out of hand, people saying what I got, some people said I was blind, but as you can see the eyes are working. The eyes are working just fine,” he said in the video. “[They] said I was paralyzed, I’m not paralyzed, but I went to hell and back, and my road to recovery had some potholes as well.”

'It’s been tough, man. I was sick, man'

Foxx thanked his family for their support and protection. “I cannot tell you how great it feels to have your family kick in in such a way and y’all know they kept it airtight, they didn’t let nothing out,” he said. He also expressed his gratitude to his fans for their love and prayers. “I love everybody and I love all of the love that I got,” he said. “If you see me out from now on and every once in a while I just burst into tears, it’s just because it’s been tough, man. I was sick, man.”

Foxx said he is ready to resume his career and entertain his fans. “But now I got my legs under me, so you’re gonna see me out. I want you to remember me for the jokes that I crack, the movies that I make — some of them good — and songs that I sing,” he said.

'Without you, I would not be here'

Foxx wished Dixon a happy birthday on Instagram on Tuesday, August 1. In the heartfelt post, Fox paid tribute to her for saving his life. "Happy birthday to my beautiful for sister @frequency11 “D”… you are magical you are beautiful you are the courageous lionesses #leoseason And without you I would not be here… had you not made the decisions that you made I would’ve lost my life…. I love you forever and ever happy birthday sis."

Tags news