Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alabama Barker, 17, trolled for scantily-clad pic but eagle-eyed fans spot something missing

2023-11-14 08:45
Alabama Barker has gained a large number of followers on her social media profile even since her father married Kourtney Kardashian in May 2022
Alabama Barker, 17, trolled for scantily-clad pic but eagle-eyed fans spot something missing

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Alabama Barker, who is known for her farcical style sense, shared several new images on Instagram this weekend.

The 17-year-old daughter of Travis Barker, 47, and model Shanna Moakler, 48, has gained a large number of followers on her social media profile even since her father married Kourtney Kardashian in May 2022 and the duo even welcomed a son named Rocky, reports Daily Mail.

Alabama often receives hateful and negative comments on her posts for the bizarre way she dresses. This time was no different either as she got more bad feedback when seen in a dress with the caption, "Self esteems drop every time I show up," she said.

Alabama Barker will turn 18 next month

Several followers told her to cover up because she is a minor. She turns 18 in a month. What makes the situation even more strange is the fact that her father hit the like button and he was slammed for that, with one saying that is 'ridiculous.' Kanye West's ex Julia Fox also liked the post.

One user commented, "I feel sorry for her. She is a beautiful girl who could be using her platform for so much more than this. She is 17…. The fact that her father likes these types of posts is ridiculous."

Another wrote, "Where’s your parents? This is weird."

One user echoed, "Beautiful girl. Sad that no one ever told her to love respect and honor her body or no one else will."

Another opined, "Enjoy your youth Alabama your beautiful don’t grow up so fast.. have some respect for yourself."

X users also reacted to Alabama Barker's latest Instagram post

X users also strongly reacted to Alabama's latest revealing Instagram post. One user tweeted, "No idea who this kid is, but at her age dressing up like that. Hell no. No way."

Another added, "She fits right in with the Kardashians. already a ton of plastic surgery before she's even done growing."

One user mocked, "She’s been 17 since 2020" while another tweeted, "It’s painful to see underage girls dress like this." "Oh my, Kourtney's bad taste has rubbed off on her", one opined.

Hawk-eyed users noticed Alabama Barker's missing nail in her latest Instagram pic

Apparently, Alabama had one of her nails missing in her latest revealing Instagram post and online users wasted no time noticing it. One user pointed out, "Did you or anyone else notice the missing nail?" The user then added, "Funniest thing ever and I have no idea why !!"

Another user replied, "I did" while one user tweeted, "Baby and trying to make her a fashion icon."

What did Alabama Barker say in reply?

Alabama has not yet commented on the overwhelming hateful remarks she received from online users. The last time she was criticized for a sexy photo was in September and she clapped back.

"Sometimes I find myself wanting to clap back. Bite at everyone who barks at me", she wrote, according to Daily Mail.

"But then I look at those people, like really look at them… what kind of life they’re living. The choice they’re making. The things they do. Compared to who I am, what I do & how I live", she explained.

"And that, itself keeps me humble", she maintained. "Misery loves company," the teen continued, "but we’re cut from different cloths, made from different sauces."

She concluded the message penning, "Stay blessed, wish them well, and remind yourself that the evil-hearted never wins."

Tags news