Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'He's not feeling well': Mike Tyson accidentally confirms Jamie Foxx had a stroke as he stays hospitalized after recent medical emergency

2023-05-19 18:27
'I have no idea what happened to him,' Mike Tyson said of Jamie Foxx after he was admitted in hospital after recent medical emergency
'He's not feeling well': Mike Tyson accidentally confirms Jamie Foxx had a stroke as he stays hospitalized after recent medical emergency

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Mike Tyson recently delivered an unsettling update about Jamie Foxx’s health status as he remained hospitalized nearly four weeks after a ‘medical complication’. The Academy Award-winning actor, 55, has been in hospital since April 11 when he experienced what his daughter described on an Instagram post as a "medical complication."

The ‘Ray’ star was initially rushed to a hospital in Atlanta, Georgia but later he has been shifted to a new facility in Chicago, where he is ‘recovering well.’ Following the medical emergency, Foxx's inner circle has kept quiet about his health status and provided just minimal updates. However, Tyson recently broke the silence and revealed that Foxx actually had a stroke. Earlier this month, the 56-year-old boxing legend was featured on the ‘Valuetainment: PBD’ Podcast, where the host Patrick Bet-David asked him if he was following "what's going on with Jamie Foxx.”

READ MORE

'My expiry date is close': Mike Tyson makes a shocking admission about his health

Who is Kristin Grannis? Jamie Foxx's ex stays by his side for his physical rehab after 'medical emergency'

'We don't know when we're going to die'

"He's not feeling well,” Tyson said, to which Bet-David replied, "something's going on." Then, the former boxer added that "Yeah, they said a stroke." However, it's unclear if Tyson has direct knowledge of Foxx's health condition, as he adds, "I have no idea what happened to him." "Hey listen, we can't anticipate our next breath. We don't know when we're going to die. After we leave this, bad stuff could happen," he continued. When Bet-David questioned whether Foxx was still involved in his biography, Tyson again gave a candid reply, according to Fox News.

"Well, it was a possibility. I don't know what's going to happen now. But, you know, it's a strong possibility,” Tyson noted. He added, "Because, you know, Jamie's closer to my age, so in order to do him, they were going to do what they did with [the movie] Benjamin Button. They were going to make him look younger." In 2021, Foxx was cast in 'Tyson', a biographical television series based on the boxing legend's life. The limited series is said to be executive produced by Tyson, Foxx, Antoine Fuqua, and Martin Scorsese.

'My Dad has been out of the hospital for weeks'

Claims from Tyson came just a few days after, Foxx’s daughter Corinne confirmed in her story that her father is home and feeling well enough to engage in some physical activity. Slamming reports that Jamie’s close ones were “preparing for the worst,” Corinne wrote. She added, “Sad to see how the media runs wild. My Dad has been out of the hospital for weeks, recuperating. In fact, he was playing pickleball yesterday! Thanks for everyone's prayers and support!” Despite the good news, it remains unclear what caused Foxx's health concern and why he was hospitalized in the first place.

Previously, Foxx’s close friend, Kevin Heart, offered a positive update about his health and revealed why his family is maintaining the silence around his condition. “The dope thing is that he's getting better in his situation, and you know, everybody's prayers, everybody's love, energy. I'm very fortunate to have the relationship that I have with Jamie and to be able to just check on him and stuff like that," he said during an appearance on 'Impaulsive' podcast, adding that Foxx's family was being "tight" with details because he has "always been a private person to a certain degree."

Tags news