Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Alyssa Farah Griffin slams Donald Trump over his Truth Social rants, calls him a 'lunatic'

2023-08-07 12:54
Alyssa Farah Griffin's remarks come after Donald Trump called Mike Pence 'delusional'
'The View' host Alyssa Farah Griffin slams Donald Trump over his Truth Social rants, calls him a 'lunatic'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Mike Pence served as Donald Trump’s vice president during his presidential run. Currently, Trump is facing his third indictment in relation to the 2020 riots and attack on the US Capitol to overthrow the elections. As Trump faces some serious charges, Pence has agreed to 'comply with the law', as per CNN.

Trump still hasn’t made a comeback to Twitter, however, he continues to remain active on the alternative social media platform, Truth Social. On the other hand, ‘The View’ host, Alyssa Farah Griffin, has shared Trump’s posts on her Twitter, slamming the former POTUS in light of the indictment, and ahead of the 2024 presidential race.

‘Trump will turn on anyone’

On Sunday, August 6, in an interview with Dana Bash, Pence told CNN, “I have no plans to testify, but, look, we’ll always comply with the law. But … I don’t know what the path of this indictment will be.” Trump took over Truth Social as he claimed that Pence had “gone to the dark side.” Trump also called Pence “delusional” and talked about an article he once read about Pence. Trump wrote, “I once read a major magazine article on Mike. It said he was not a very good person. I was surprised, but the article was right. Sad!” In light of Trump’s post about Pence, Griffin shared a screenshot of the post and wrote, “Trump will turn on anyone. Loyalty is a one-way street for him. Pence put his fidelity to the Constitution over Trump. I hope he won’t agree to support him again.”

‘Lunatic that rants’

Griffin, who is also a former Trump aide and served as the White House Director of Strategic Communications and Assistant during Trump's run, has been vocal about not supporting him anymore. In addition to her Twitter, Griffin has often expressed her disdain towards Trump on ‘The View’ and show her support for Republican Will Hurd in the 2024 race. In another tweet, Griffin also labeled Trump as a ‘lunatic’ as she wrote, “Yo, GOP - we just going to keep pretending this is normal & okay? I wouldn’t let my family near the kind of lunatic that rants like this on the internet.”