Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Newly-married Simone Biles says her 'heart is so full' as she shares honeymoon photos with Jonathan Owens

2023-05-22 19:27
Four-time Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles looked extremely happy on her honeymoon with her NFL star husband Jonathan Owens
Newly-married Simone Biles says her 'heart is so full' as she shares honeymoon photos with Jonathan Owens

HOUSTON, TEXAS: Simone Biles cannot contain her happiness following her dream wedding and honeymoon with Jonathan Owens. The newlyweds tied the knot in April in an intimate courthouse ceremony before hosting a lavish do in Mexico earlier in May.

The four-time Olympic gold medalist, 26, looked extremely happy as she shared photos with her NFL star husband, 27. The latest picture was reportedly taken at the pool deck of Biles' home, showing her looking up dotingly at Owens as the pair wore matching designer swimwear. The gymnast revealed on her Instagram Stories that she was "home for the weekend" and that her "heart is so full."

RELATED NEWS

‘Plus-none only’: Simone Biles explains reason for startling rule for guests at wedding with Jonathan Owens

'Keep complaining': Simone Biles slams trolls who mocked her 'unkempt' wedding hairstyle

'Married Girl Summer'

Biles rocked a printed one-piece by Fendi while Owens opted for the same brown-and-black designer print in the swim trunks for men. The lovebirds looked lost in each other's eyes in the sweet picture. Biles, who also donned a matching Fendi bucket hat, captioned the post, "Married Girl Summer" -- a take on Megan Thee Stallion’s popular song 'Hot Girl Summer,' which became a hit in 2018. Owens responded in the comments section, writing, "Love it."

The Olympian also gave fans a glimpse into the couple's honeymoon with a couple of beachy Instagram photos. The newlyweds were seen walking hand-in-hand along a stunning coastline filled with endless sand. Palm trees were seen swaying in the distance under the blanket of a blue sky. Biles flaunted her toned physique while rocking a white two-piece bikini under a button-up shirt hanging off her shoulders. Meanwhile, Owens wore patterned orange swimming trunks and a plain white tee for the beach outing. The duo wore sandals and sunglasses for the occasion.

'Officially Owens'

As mentioned, Biles and Owens' first got married at a courthouse in Texas in April. "I do, officially Owens," the Olympian captioned a set of romantic snaps of herself and the Houston Texans' player on Instagram at the time.

The pair hosted a much bigger ceremony to accommodate more people at Cabo San Lucas, where they were joined by nearly 140 of their close friends and family members. Biles looked gorgeous in a long white wedding gown by designer Galia Lahav, while Owens was dapper in a beige Adam Ross Leibold suit, per HollywoodLife.

Following the ceremony, Biles took to Instagram to share a montage of their intimate nuptials. “A look into our most special day… I love being able to relive this day over & over. Thank you @irisfilmsatl for capturing our love!” she wrote in the caption, crediting her videographer Tony Pombo.

"I actually felt so sick the entire day, and when it was almost time to walk, my heart was beating out of my chest," the Olympic gymnast confessed during an interview with Vogue magazine. "I've never been so nervous before in my life. But I felt confident walking down the aisle. Seeing Jonathan at the altar was a dream. Our guests were cheering for everyone. I was shocked by the love in the air. The ceremony was so beautiful and dreamy," she gushed.

Tags news