Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tom Sandoval spotted talking on phone with Raquel Leviss amid breakup reports

2023-05-30 06:20
Tom Sandoval's phone screen reportedly showed a call duration of over ten minutes
Tom Sandoval spotted talking on phone with Raquel Leviss amid breakup reports

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA: Despite the buzz they have broken up, Tom Sandoval was allegedly caught talking to Raquel Leviss on the phone while on board an airplane to Pittsburg, Pennsylvania for Sunday's gig. Even though the 'Vanderpump Rules' star tried to avoid people's attention by talking slowly, but a passenger recognized him and took a photo.

The picture, according to TMZ, shows Sandoval's phone screen and indicated that the call went on for more than ten minutes. The 'Alien Presence' star is facing the camera when the picture was taken, but the white nail polish can be seen.

READ MORE

Ariana Madix reveals she's made a killing after ex Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss scandal

Ariana Madix faked leaving house shared with ex Tom Sandoval, Finserv firm claims it was SponCon 'stunt'

The passenger heard him saying that he was going to 'f*****g Pittsburgh'

The media outlet reported the person who took the photograph was innocent of who Sandoval was on the other end of the phone. The photograph was presumably taken when the plane was on the ground. Tom was trying to speak quietly, the passenger told the outlet, but his voice was "highly recognizable." The passenger heard him saying that he was going to "f*****g Pittsburgh."

The Schwartz & Sandy's owner has received huge backlash for cheating on his then-girlfriend of nine years Ariana Madix over her once-good friend Raquel Leviss. Leviss and Sandoval broke last month two months after the cheating was exposed. “Raquel dipped out. Sandoval is not the one for her,” an insider told Page Six.

'I don’t buy that at all'

Following Leviss's admission to a "mental health facility," where Sandoval asserted she had no contact with the outside world, the couple broke up about a month later. “I don’t buy that at all. She was sending letters to my house like four days ago,” Ariana Madix who doesn't believe in the first place they have broken up told earlier in the episode of 'Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen'

'I have sought emotional validation through intimate connections that are not healthy'

Following the revelation of the affair, Leviss disclosed in a statement last month that she had been talking to a counselor and reviewing her own actions. "I am reflecting on my choices, speaking to a counselor and I am learning things about myself such as my patterns of co-dependency and addiction to being and feeling loved."

She further added "I have sought emotional validation through intimate connections that are not healthy without regard for my own well-being, sometimes negatively affecting others and often prioritizing the intimate connection over my friendships. I am taking steps to understand my behavior and make healthier choices."