Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans impressed with Adin Ross as Ryan Garcia seals double victory over Kick streamer and N3on: 'Super cool'

2023-08-26 17:55
Internet personalities Adin Ross, N3on, and professional boxer Ryan Garcia engaged in a viral 2v1 boxing match in Miami
Fans impressed with Adin Ross as Ryan Garcia seals double victory over Kick streamer and N3on: 'Super cool'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Adin Ross found himself in the spotlight after participating in a friendly 2v1 boxing match involving professional boxer Ryan Garcia and fellow streamer N3on. The idea for this bout originated when Garcia challenged Ross and N3on to a boxing match.

The video featuring these three prominent internet personalities quickly went viral, circulating across various social media platforms. Many viewers shared their thoughts on the match, with some even labeling Ross as 'super cool.'

It's worth noting that this wasn't Ross' first venture into the boxing ring during his streams. He recently engaged in a match with fellow streamer N3on on Kick, which he won in just a matter of minutes, capturing significant attention.

Despite encountering some negative comments, he made the decision to step back into the ring for a professional bout.

Ryan Garcia calls out Adin Ross and N3on for a bout

In Adin Ross' recent live stream, the spotlight was on a friendly 2v1 boxing match featuring Ryan Garcia against the Kick streamers Adin Ross and N3on.

As the match unfolded, it quickly became apparent that Garcia targeted kidney shots on both Adin Ross and N3on, leading them to take a seat and drain their energy within a matter of seconds.

Inside the ring, Ryan Garcia was seen chuckling while the crowd chanted his name, filling the air with cheers of amazement.

Adin Ross quickly called for a timeout and motivated N3on, expressing his belief that they could still defeat the professional boxer.

Adin Ross exclaimed, "Oh, my god! I can't breathe. You knocked the wind out. Give me ten seconds (and) I'm up. Time-out! Time-out! Yo, we got this s**t. On my life, I'm actually wheezing."

After a while, Adin Ross complimented Ryan Garcia's boxing skills and pondered whether his audience was laughing at him.

"Bro, Ryan... wow! Yo, Will! We got it, bro! N3on, look around. Is the chat laughing, you think? N3on responds by saying "yes."

Fans react to Ryan Garcia's 2v1 match with Adin Ross and N3on

After watching the video of the bout between Ryan Garcia, Adin Ross, and N3on's, fans took to the comment section to share their perspectives.

One fan said, "The fact that Adin withstood a punch and still got back up is admirable... Adin at least tried N3on I just ran away 🤣🤣"

Another fan wrote, "The dedication to the series is amazing. I’m always impressed how quickly each shirt is out and wanting to know what happens next. It just keeps getting better and better."

A third fan said, "A lot of respect for Ryan he gave them respect back specially to Neon 💪" A fourth user wrote, "Neon is just that one kid who's always around fights but is too scared to participate LOL."

A last user said, "Hey Adin, I have huge respect for you 💥💪 ur super cool man. Keep it up!"

Tags news