Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet coos over Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song's son Dakota as they call him a spitting image of dad: 'Not Home Alone anymore'

2023-12-02 19:52
'Home Alone' star Macaulay Culkin stepped out with partner Brenda Song and their two sons for his Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony
Internet coos over Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song's son Dakota as they call him a spitting image of dad: 'Not Home Alone anymore'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In a truly special moment, 'Home Alone' alum Macaulay Culkin graced the Hollywood Walk of Fame on December 1, accompanied by fiancee Brenda Song and their two children.

The family includes an infant son, born earlier this year and yet to be officially named, along with the adorable two-year-old Dakota Song Culkin.

This is the first time the 43-year-old actor is stepping out with both sons.

His friends, such as Catherine O'Hara, his 'Home Alone' mother, and Natasha Lyonne, his 'Party Monster' co-star, accompanied the actor to witness him being honored with the 2,765th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Macaulay gained fame for portraying Kevin McCallister in the 'Home Alone' franchise, beginning with the iconic 1990 film and its 1992 sequel.

Brenda Song is the 'best person' Macaulay Culkin has ever known

Accepting the honor in front of his family made Macaulay emotional. He praised his fiancee and mother of his son Song for giving him "purpose."

"I'd like to thank Brenda. You are absolutely everything. You're my champion. You're the only person happier for me today than I am," he said. Macaulay praised the former 'Suite Life of Zack & Cody' actress, calling her the "not only the best woman" he has ever known but also the "best person."

"You give me purpose. You give me family," he added.

Standing near the podium with their sons, Song was spotted wiping a tear hearing her beloved partner.

"After the birth of our two boys, you've become one of my three favorite people," he concluded with a sweet shoutout.

The actor was also seen kissing his younger son's head while sitting with family and friends in the audience.

The duo met on the sets of the 2019 movie 'Changeland' in Thailand and were first romantically linked in 2017 when spotted grabbing dinner from an Italian restaurant in Los Angeles. Keeping their relationship relatively private, the couple revealed their engagement in early 2022.

Two-year-old Dakota Song Culkin was the star of the event

Macaulay's elder son, Dakota, grabbed the internet's attention at the event. Netizens are gushing over his cuteness, with many saying he looks like his father's iconic character, Kevin McCallister.

One user said, "Not Home Alone anymore..."

Another user declared, "His son is ready to be Kevin McCallister...he's a spitting image of his famous dad."

"The son Is a mini Kevin," another user also had a similar view.

One more user echoed and said, "Dakota looks like little Kevin...strong genes!"

One user said, "OMG, that child is sooo adorable. Both mom and dad look great. Toddler wants to run, lol."

"What a cute baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" read another reaction.

Another user gushed, "What a beautiful boy they have!!"

Tags news