Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'1000-lb Sisters' star Amy Slaton flaunts drastic weight loss as she sports slimmer look in 'PJ Day' selfie

2023-06-12 09:16
Amy Slaton has lost 150 pounds since she started documenting her weight loss journey
'1000-lb Sisters' star Amy Slaton flaunts drastic weight loss as she sports slimmer look in 'PJ Day' selfie

DIXON, KENTUCKY: '1000-lb Sisters' star Amy Slaton has stunned everyone with her new look on social media. The star took to TikTok on Sunday, June 11 to upload a selfie video of hers. The mother of two sported a casual look as she was seen sitting in the front seat of her car.

Since Amy and Michael Halterman's divorce settlement, the reality star is often seen posting on social media. And every time we take a look at Amy's selfies, we see a significant weight loss on her. Amy has changed a lot since her divorce.

Amy Slaton enjoys 'PJ Kind of day'

Amy uploaded a video on TikTok showing the replay of her selfie. The mother of two took the selfie while strapped into the driver's seat. She was wearing her pajamas. However, the selfie only showed the reality star's upper body. She was wearing an open gray cardigan and a blue T-shirt underneath. When Amy uploaded the video, she wrote, "Pj kind of day" The star even embedded the song 'Payjama Party' by The Curlytops in it. With her blue hair, Amy looked much thinner than before.

'Amy you dont need a filter'

Amy is often seen using heavy filters on her skin but fans believe that the star does not need any filters as she looks beautiful without them. One such user commented in the comment section of her post, "Amy you dont need a filter your beautiful without one." Another one wrote, "Love your pajamas!!! Can’t go wrong with stitch! Lol. Rock that shit girl!!" A user appreciated Amy's PJ look, saying, "PJ’s all day are my favorite!!" Another praised Amy, "Any that is a great picture of you! Beautiful eye!"

Amy Slaton shed 150 pounds since documenting her health journey

Amy has lost over 15 pounds ever since she started documenting her health journey, The Sun reports. The reality star's body has been seen changing significantly. And, it's not the first time this week that Amy has flaunted her thinner self. On Saturday, Amy uploaded a selfie of herself wearing a floral dress. She made a kissing pose as she took a selfie with her sunglasses on. The reality star flaunted a full glam look with her blue color hair. Fans flooded the comment section with complimentary messages. A user wrote, "I love your hair I use to do my hair different colors till I lost my hair to chemo." Another claimed the star to be "Super Gorgeous." "You look gorgeous Amy!!" wrote a user.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news