Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Nina Agdal unfaithful to Logan Paul? Dillon Danis claims Maverick's fiancee had promiscuous past ahead of their boxing match

2023-08-29 14:24
Dillon Danis and Logan Paul's online feud took a new turn after thr MMA fighter questioned Nina Agdal's loyalty
Is Nina Agdal unfaithful to Logan Paul? Dillon Danis claims Maverick's fiancee had promiscuous past ahead of their boxing match

CLEVELAND, OHIO: MMA fighter Dillon Danis is well-known for being a troll. It is therefore understandable why he continues to seemingly play mind games in the run-up to his boxing match against Logan Paul.

Danis and Paul's online feud has taken a new turn as the MMA fighter claimed Paul's fiancee, Nina Agdal, had been very promiscuous in the past.

Danis and Paul will face off on Saturday, October 14, in the Manchester Arena in the UK. In the meantime, Danis seems to be constantly trying to get inside Paul's head by mocking Agdal.

Dillon Danis doubts Nina Agdal's loyalty to Logan Paul

In his most recent attempt, Danis dug up a humiliating old video of Paul and used it to imply that Agdal had been quite promiscuous. In response to the video, Danis wrote, "Logan’s been kissing Nina too much."

This is not Danis' first time criticizing Agdal. The MMA fighter clearly sees the Danish model as his trolling trump card against the YouTube star, claiming that she was unfaithful to him and that she resembled WWE superstar Edge.

Danis has a 2-0 MMA record, but he hasn't entered the ring as a professional boxer yet. Paul's pro boxing record of 0-1 is nothing to be proud of, but in an exhibition match against Floyd Mayweather in 2021, he battled to a draw.

Logan Paul criticizes Dillon Danis for fabricating stories to humiliate Nina Agdal

Paul appears to have additional reason for attacking Danis on October 14. At a recent press conference promoting the fight, Paul spoke about how Danis relentlessly mocked his fiancee.

Paul said, "He's decided to make this fight completely about my fiancee with untrue narratives, photoshopped images."

He further said, "He is a vile grotesque human being who's devoted his entire life to stalking a woman and plastering her on his social media..."

He added, "My fiancee, sweetheart angel Nina is a uqueen... I'm going to handle it [Danis' disrespect], because I'm just starting to cook bro."