Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When Andrew Tate claimed influence over youth and alleged 'Matrix' would 'kill' him, trolls labeled him 'terrible role model'

2023-09-11 18:26
'I own the hearts and minds of the masculine youth. The number one demographic the matrix is most afraid of losing influence over,' Andrew Tate said
When Andrew Tate claimed influence over youth and alleged 'Matrix' would 'kill' him, trolls labeled him 'terrible role model'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, a polarizing influencer, asserts himself as a guiding light for today's youth, and in a social media post, he once proclaimed to have a strong hold on the "hearts and minds" of the younger generation.

Tate, whose impact on the younger demographic has experienced a notable upswing, also claimed that the entity he calls "Matrix" might soon try to kill him.

Despite facing criticism for promoting toxic and highly misogynistic views, the former kickboxer continues to draw the support of many young individuals, some eagerly seeking to join his 'The Real World' community.

Andrew Tate asserts he rules the hearts and minds of the youth

Andrew Tate once shared a clip to X (formerly Twitter) in which he can be seen being cheered on by numerous young individuals repeatedly chanting "Top G," a nickname attributed to him.

Reflecting upon this interaction with his enthusiastic fanbase, the influencer mentioned that he possessed the "hearts and minds of the masculine youth".

In the post, he went on to express that the youth represented the primary demographic that the 'Matrix' feared losing influence over, emphasizing their collective efforts to employ psychological operations on this specific group.

Tate further suggested that the 'Matrix' aka the system, would soon attempt to take his life, asserting clearly that he had no intentions of taking his own life.

"I own the hearts and minds of the masculine youth. The number one demographic the matrix is most afraid of losing influence over," read his post.

Tate added, "The exact demographic they attempt hardest to psyop. The matrix will attempt to kill me soon. I would never, ever, kill myself."

Trolls slam Andrew Tate over his claims of having power over the youth

While Andrew Tate proudly asserted his influence over the younger generation through his post, it prompted numerous users to express their perspectives on his claims.

One user wrote, "My 17 year old son told me about you 3 months ago...said you were some rich Kickboxer..he only told me because he likes cars so much and you have a few nice ones...GOOD JOB. A real Man doesn't brag about his wealth. from what i've seen..YOU are a terrible roll model.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮."

Another user wrote, "Wow admired by 12 yo girls and boys, you must have made it."

As opposed to the naysayers, one admirer expressed, "The matrix is afraid of you because you are a threat to their existence. You are the one who can see through their lies and deceptions. They will try to silence you, but you must never give up. You are the voice of truth, and the world needs to hear you."