Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift news diary: Olivia Wilde gets trolled for comment on pop star as Travis Kelce's mom says meeting singer 'was ok'

2023-10-07 20:48
Here are some of the top Taylor Swift updates from the day
Taylor Swift news diary: Olivia Wilde gets trolled for comment on pop star as Travis Kelce's mom says meeting singer 'was ok'

Welcome to our daily Taylor Swift News Digest, your go-to source for the latest updates and insights into the world of one of today's most influential and celebrated artists.

Delve into Taylor Swift's dynamic career, public appearances, and the buzz within the entertainment industry as we provide you with a bite-sized overview of the happenings in the life of this multi-talented and ever-evolving artist.

Olivia Wilde trolled for commenting on Taylor Swift's love life

Swifties recently trolled Olivia Wilde on social media after she commented on Swift's love life amid her ongoing romance rumors with Travis Kelce. The director and actress took to her Instagram story to share a screenshot of a tweet by 'Westworld' star Katja Herbers.

The tweet said, "I wish Taylor Swift was in love with a climate scientist. Taylor would join her scientist at an "end fossil fuels" rally and the world would be saved," referencing the pop star's global influence.

READ MORE: Olivia Wilde trolled for idea on how Taylor Swift can save the world

Travis Kelce's mom says meeting Taylor Swift at son's game 'was ok'

Amid rumors about Taylor Swift's budding romance with Travis Kelce, glimpses of the pop star bonding with the football tight end's mother, Donna Kelce, at the Chiefs vs Bears and Chiefs vs Jets games went viral online.

Mama Kelce opened up about her much-hyped meeting with the 'Midnights' creator during an appearance on the 'Today' show and said "it was ok" meeting the global music superstar at her son's games.

READ MORE: Donna Kelce's 'it was OK' meeting Taylor Swift at Travis Kelce's game comment receives hilarious reactions

Donna Kelce says Travis Kelce's relationship with popstar is 'too new'

During her 'Today' show appearance, Donna addressed the viral moment where she was seen laughing with Swift inside the VIP box during the Chiefs vs Bears game but dished out little concrete information on the interactions.

"I was in the boxes with her and it’s just another thing that’s amped up my life," she mentioned. Mama Kelce also added that her son's relationship with Swift is "just too new."

READ MORE: 'I was talking about...': Travis Kelce's mom Donna teases details about game day chat with Taylor Swift on 'Today'

Director Shawn Levy weighs in on experience of watching game with Taylor Swift

'Deadpool 3' director Shawn Levy was among the A-list entourage who accompanied Swift at the Cheifs vs Jets game at the Metlife Stadium. The filmmaker weighed in on his experience and revealed he was slightly shaken.

"It’s almost depressing by the way, I can make 50 more hit movies and shows and I”ll still be known as the guy in the orange suede jacket going to the Chiefs-Jets game with Taylor and others," Levy jokingly said.

READ MORE: 'Stranger Things' director Shawn Levy says watching NFL game with Taylor Swift was ‘almost depressing’

Taylor Swift enjoyed booze-filled night out with girl pals but did not have to foot the bill

Swift not only made her debut appearance in a Kansas City Chiefs game last month but also allegedly enjoyed a booze-filled night out with her girl squad, including Blake Lively, Sophie Turner and Brittany Mahomes.

While the total bill for the night out was a massive $3,938, a receipt obtained by the 'Deux U' podcast revealed that the amount was paid by Lively, who also left a $500 tip.

READ MORE: Taylor Swift enjoyed booze-filled expensive night out with girl pals but did not pick up the tab

Travis Kelce feels he is 'on top of the world' amid Taylor Swift romance rumors

Kelce addressed the buzz surrounding his rumored romance with Swift during a post-practice press conference ahead of Chiefs' game against Minnesota Vikings and said the attention is making him feel like he is "on top of the world."

"As all the attention comes…it feels like I was on top of the world after the Super Bowl and right now I’m even more on top of the world," the NFL star revealed.

READ MORE: Travis Kelce makes heartfelt revelation about romance with Taylor Swift: ‘I’m top of the world’

Travis Kelce says Taylor Swift romance rumors won't affect his football game

Despite the hype surrounding his alleged relationship with Swift, Kelce said that the buzz would not impact his focus on the field while playing. The tight end also mentioned he is good at "compartmentalizing" his life.

"I’ve always been pretty good about compartmentalizing and being able to stay focused in this building," Kelce said.

He added, "I think it’s always been that for me. No matter what’s going on in my life, good or bad, I think this is one place I can get away and just being locked in and focused and always check myself and my ego at the door and make sure that I come in with a clear mind."

READ MORE: Taylor Swift Relationship Won’t Impact Focus on Field Says Chiefs’ Travis Kelce

Tags news