Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'They all got the same damn face': Farrah Abraham trashes Kim Kardashian as fans make comparisons

2023-05-12 11:45
Farrah Abraham was offended by the comparison and slammed the Kardashian-Jenner clan over their plastic surgery procedures
'They all got the same damn face': Farrah Abraham trashes Kim Kardashian as fans make comparisons

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Farrah Abraham has had a drastic transformation over the years because of multiple cosmetic procedures. The 'Teen Mom' star recently got a permanent lip makeover and butt injections. Farrah never shys away from sharing about the cosmetic procedures she had undergone on social media.

However, the reality star often gets criticised over her cosmetic choices and fans even compare the MTV reality series star to Kim Kardashian. Farrah was seemingly offended by the comparison and slammed the Kardashian-Jenner clan over their plastic surgery procedures.

RELATED ARTICLES

Farrah Abraham sparks surgery rumors after she looks 'unrecognizable' in TikTok with daughter Sophia

Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham has needles stuck in face during 'crazy' procedure, Internet finds it 'terrifying'

Farrah Abraham slams trolls comparing her to Kim Kardashian

Farrah finally slammed a trollwho accuses that she looks like Kim Kardashian after plastic surgery. The 'Teen Mom' star took to her Instagram Stories and called out Kim after being compared to her.

Farrah shared a screenshot of a news headline via her Instagram Stories on Wednesday, May 10, in which fans shared their thoughts about Kim Kardashian's beauty journey. The reality star wrote, "I laugh at this... If only the Kardashians watched @teenmom they wouldn't have ended up the way they did..." Farrah added, "Thank God I never went down the disempowered Kardashian way, living like fashion is an identity." The MTV alum also addressed speculations about her photo filter, which can be used by other Instagram users. She wrote, "I love my billions of times my face filter is used, I believe in anti-ageing healthcare."

'Wanna be Kim Kardashian'

Social media users claimed that Farrah looked similar to Kim due to various surgeries under the reality star's posts. One of Farrah's followers commented, "Look like Kim k." Another Instagram user said, "She is trying so hard to look like Kim Kardashian. It’s totally not working for her."

Another user added, "Wanna be Kim Kardashian lol 😂." One person said, "I swear on everything I thought this was Kim k! They all got they all got the same damn face now 🤦🏽‍♀️." Another critic wrote, "Kardashian Much? Girl Bye."

All the plastic surgeries Farrah Abraham has done so far

Farrah has gone under the knife multiple times to achieve her desired look for herself. Just a year after the mother-of-one appeared on the debut season of '16 and Pregnant' in 2009, Farrah had a boob job. Farrah then underwent a rhinoplasty, her second breast augmentation in 2013. In the same year, the reality star received lip injections and a chin implant. However, Farrah later ended up having the lip injections dissolved. Farrah had a third boob job to correct a previous botched procedure in 2015.

Farrah has also admitted to getting Botox and fillers in her face. Notably, she was featured on an episode of the corrective surgery reality show 'Botched' soon after the reality star received her third breast procedure. The 'Teen Mom' alum continued her plastic surgery journey and got permanent lip fillers injected. In 2021, Farrah shared an Instagram photo of herself receiving butt injections and she did it a second time in May 2022.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.