Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Pete Davidson's appearance in MrBeast's video sends fans into frenzy: 'He showed me his butt'

2023-06-13 13:20
MrBeast also met NFL legend Tom Brady and was a part of his video where he could be seen aiming at MrBeast’s drone
Pete Davidson's appearance in MrBeast's video sends fans into frenzy: 'He showed me his butt'

GREENVILE, NORTH CAROLINA: Fans were astonished when standup comedian Pete Davidson unexpectedly showed up in MrBeast's viral video ‘$1 vs $1 billion yacht’. The YouTuber and the former 'Saturday Night Live' performer ultimately engaged in a friendly battle that included throwing fruits at people on other boats.

MrBeast chose to film himself and his buddies spending a day aboard boats with varying values in his most recent video. The yachts ranged in price from $1 to $1 billion and had numerous features.

'He showed me his butt'

One of the boats had a $50 million price tag. The gigantic ship has a crew of 20, is 200 feet long, four floors high, and can accommodate over 200 passengers. Additionally, as MrBeast made light of while presenting Pete, "This homeless man I found." Pete, 29, chuckled and said to his followers, "Hey." He wore a basic T-shirt, pajama-style bottoms, and a lightweight jacket and was ready to unwind. He could be seen throughout the video munching on various fruits and vegetables and expressing his wonder at the size of the ship.

Another yacht, loaded with partygoers, sailed up next to the group in the middle of their trip. One of the waiters mooned Pete and his friends as MrBeast attempted to wave a cheery hello. "I was waving at him, and he showed me his butt!" MrBeast explained. Pete chimed in straight away, demonstrating his comic prowess by remarking, "That's gonna be someone's dad one day, dude."

The two then began tossing fresh fruit out of a bowl toward the opposing boat in response. Beginning with a few oranges, the initial bounty gradually expanded to include bananas, a full-grown raw pineapple, and other delectable goodies. Moreover, MrBeast also met NFL legend Tom Brady and was a part of his video where he could be seen aiming at MrBeast’s drone.

Pete Davidson’s boat

Pete might not have MrBeast's level of wealth, but he does possess a sizable yacht. Unfortunately, asbestos and cockroaches are reported to be present in the $280,000 yacht. The former Staten Island boat was purchased by the actor Bupkis last year to convert it into a bar and restaurant. Pete and Colin Jost, a former co-star on Saturday Night Live, joined an investment group in purchasing the M.V. John F Kennedy, a 310-foot ferry.

They bought it from the city to turn it into a place for entertainment. “We’re going to dock it in the city and have a nice thing, or it could all go to s**t and I’ll be doing lots and lots of gigs next year,” Pete told People.

Ferry employees state that it would cost millions to transform the 57-year-old ship into a nightclub. Before he resigned last year, the ship's skipper, Kevin Hennessy, told the New York Daily News that the boat had been in operation since 1965, when "asbestos was a common building material." According to Hennessy, the ship has a significant cockroach problem because the roaches are drawn to the chambers where life jackets are kept underneath the seats. Additionally, he said a fire, just before the ship was pulled out of service, had damaged the engine room last year.

Tags news