Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate launches verbal assault on 'conservatives' by predicting reason behind Matrix attack, trolls call him 'f**king moron'

2023-07-24 19:45
Andrew Tate said, 'Sorry you can’t afford me, sorry you can’t reduce me to bullshit talking points as controlled op instead of telling the truth'
Andrew Tate launches verbal assault on 'conservatives' by predicting reason behind Matrix attack, trolls call him 'f**king moron'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the outspoken personality known for his unabashed opinions, has consistently confronted and criticized the enigmatic realm of the Matrix. In a recent intriguing twist, he harnessed the power of his social media platform to unleash a fervent verbal attack directed at the conservatives, leaving followers and critics alike intrigued and curious about his motives. Through a single tweet, Tate aimed to shed light on the underlying reasons behind the attacks he has faced.

With an unwavering determination to challenge the Matrix, Tate seems to be perpetually marching on a bickering parade. His preferred battleground is Twitter, where he unleashes thought-provoking and controversial rants, igniting passionate debates among his massive following. While some hail his audacity, many others find his social media rants problematic.

'I’m too rich to buy'

While sharing a video captioned, "DaIlY wIrE , Oh you mean ghey ?" by TheWhiteRabbit, Tate launched into a fervent rant, expressing his perspective on the reason behind the attacks he faces from the so-called "conservatives." According to Tate, the primary cause of their animosity lies in his substantial wealth, suggesting that he is beyond their influence and cannot be bought. He provocatively conveyed that they might find it challenging to reduce him to mere talking points or manipulate him as a controlled operative, simply because he refuses to compromise the truth. Unapologetically, Tate asserted that his soul remains unyielding, and he cannot be swayed by any attempts to sway his principles or integrity for financial gain.

Tate wrote, "This is why the “conservatives” attack me. Because I’m too rich to buy. Sorry you can’t afford me. Sorry you can’t reduce me to bullshit talking points as controlled op instead of telling the truth. Sorry my soul isn’t for sale."

'You f**king moron'

In the wake of Tate's scathing remarks directed at the conservatives, a torrent of reactions flooded social media, as users from all corners of the digital realm eagerly shared their views. One user wrote, "Pretty good analysis. Basically too rich to be bribed too rich to be bought off. Much like Donald Trump. They couldn’t control him. They couldn’t bribe him so they went after him to bury him. They’re doing the same thing to Andrew Tate. They can’t control his message. They can’t control his influence so they are doing their very best to silence him. I think it’s pretty clear I think anybody with any kind of common sense can see what’s going on." Another user wrote, "No, we attack you because you aren't a conservative. You f**king moron." A user stated, "Better hope you’re rich enough to buy your way out of prison." Another user commented, "Not real conservatives those are uniparty hacks."

Tags news