Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'This 2014 style feels right': Fans divided as 'Good Morning America' meteorologist Ginger Zee looks into the past for makeover inspiration

2023-06-14 10:51
Ginger Zee recently posted a collage of old photos of herself rocking a beautiful set of cropped hair that rested just above her shoulder
'This 2014 style feels right': Fans divided as 'Good Morning America' meteorologist Ginger Zee looks into the past for makeover inspiration

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘Good Morning America’s star meteorologist Ginger Zee wants a makeover for her summer look. The ABC news correspondent, 42, is known for her bold fashion choices and now, she seems to be bored with her current look. She’s looking for a change, not a drastic one but a subtle one that will curb her desperation for a makeover. She wants to look a lot different in the near future and has decided to chop off her hair.

The 'GMA' star wasn’t entirely sure of her big decision. After all, she has kept those beautiful locks of hair for so long, and getting rid of them doesn’t appear to be a decision that she wanted to make alone. Since Ginger was in two minds about changing her appearance, Instagram came in handy for her as she posed the question to her followers.

‘This 2014 style feels right’

Ginger recently posted a collage of old photos of herself rocking a beautiful set of cropped hair that rested just above her shoulder. She then captioned the post, “Woke up wanting to chop my hair… Promised @msmerylin & @fairweatherfacestbk I would give it a beat. But wow, this 2014 style feels right almost a decade later.” Ginger was aware that her fans wouldn’t think twice before giving their opinions on the matter. So she ended her post with, “You all never shy away from sharing an opinion — what do you think, go for it or nah.”

Fans jumped in to tell Ginger their true thoughts about her decision to cut her hair. Unfortunately, they seemed divided on the matter. One fan said, “No…can’t see you with shorter hair,” while another wrote, “Keep the length.” Another fan spoke from experience, “Only cut if you really think you want it. Every time I do mine I end up regretting it days later.”

The naysayers then had to make way for fans who supported Ginger in her pursuit. One fan was elated and said, “Yesssss. Go for it! It grows back.” Their voice was echoed by another who said, “You always look pretty no matter what haircut you have!”

One wrote, “Summertime = short hair - go for it, G.” This might have given some clarity to Ginger about the direction she wants to go in with her haircut.

Bold and the Beautiful

Ginger attended the Tribeca Film Festival recently in New York City. The 'GMA' star wore stunned everyone with a multicolored top with her black bra on display through the white and black mesh section. She paired the top with a pair of simple black flare pants. Ginger complimented the designer Anna Molinari for the "sustainable trashion” on Instagram. She captioned her post, “Obsessed with @annamo.1 for her sustainable TRASHION - check her out. She made this top from thrifted scraps, extra sail line etc.”

Tags news