Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Kylee Russell and Aven Jones know each other before 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9? Nurse says 'internet shipped us'

2023-10-06 10:48
'Bachelor in Paradise' star Kylee Russell claims she got 'butterflies' after Aven Jones sent her fire emojis
Did Kylee Russell and Aven Jones know each other before 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9? Nurse says 'internet shipped us'

SAYULITA, MEXICO: Yes, 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9 stars Kylee Russell knew Aven Jones before the show. Kylee revealed in the show that she had a "crush" on the entry prior to the show.

When asked in the show whether she knew Aven before heading to Mexico, Kylee responded, "Everyone assumes for whatever reason that we talked. The Internet really shipped us. I don’t know why or why this came out. I had a crush on him prior to going on Zach’s season."

She added, "But never in a million years did I think that he would like me back. So unfortunately he never sent me a DM before walking to the beach."

She further claimed Aven to be "the one" who Kylee had eyes on.

The star went on to talk about Aven sending fire emoji on social media, "I didn’t want to walk on that beach expecting him to like me back but having no clue if he was going to. So no, we never talked. The only type of communication we had was the fire emoji."

After Aven entered the paradise in Episode 2, Kylee was seen being distracted from Will Urena and focussing more on Aven. A fan slammed Kylee, "Did Kylee just say she wants to wake up next to Aven for the rest of her life after spending 10 minutes with him???"

Another called out the star, "If Kylee was waiting for Aven then why the f**kkkkkk did you go on a date with Will?!." "I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if you come onto the show only to see one specific person then you’re only here for clout because why else would you not just message them and ask them out!!??!?!" wrote one.

A fan wondered, "Kylee, instead of giving Will false hope, you should've just told him that you don't see a connection at all so he could find someone else to make a connection with!!" One slammed the producers saying, "#BachelorInParadise these producers are really on their game how tf did they convince Aven to insta-pull Kylee and then immediately Olivia after."

'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9 star Kylee Russell claims Aven Jones' fire emojis gave her 'butterfly'

Kylee and Aven did not speak to each other on social media, if Kylee is to be believed. However, it was only fire emoji that sparked her interest in the new arrival.

She claimed to have got butterflies with Aven's fire emoji on her post. She says, "I was like, ‘Come on. You couldn’t have at least given me the heart eyes?’ I am an overthinker. I was wondering if he accidentally swiped up and sent that. I wasn’t sure if it was on purpose. I just really hoped that he truly meant the fire emoji."

'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9: Are Kylee Russell knew Aven Jones still together?

According to Reality Steve, Kylee and Aven are still together. However, it is not certain as of now whether they have been engaged or not.

The spoiler mogul claims, "Aven and Kylee are definitely seeing each other after the show as evidenced by their Instagram stories a couple of weeks ago in Charlotte, but they are not engaged."

Fans speculated that Aven and Kylee spent her birthday night together as they both posted their pictures just after a day's gap.

It is further to be seen how Kylee and Aven's relationship will turn out in the show.

'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9 releases new episodes every Thursday at 8 pm ET on ABC.