Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHOBH' star Erika Jayne accused of 'lying' over claims she lost weight 'hormonally' and not with Ozempic

2023-08-03 11:29
Erica Jayne denied using Ozempic for weight loss on Andy Cohen's show and attributed it to menopause
'RHOBH' star Erika Jayne accused of 'lying' over claims she lost weight 'hormonally' and not with Ozempic

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Reality star Erika Jayne caused a stir during her appearance on 'Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen' when she revealed her surprising weight loss method. Jayne denied using Ozempic and attributed her transformation to menopause.

In the past, Erika has been accused of using diabetic medications for weight loss. Her sudden transformation fuelled rumors that she is on Ozempic, but she dispelled them by denying drug use and attributing it to hormonal changes in the body. However, the Internet was not convinced by her claims and she was called out for her weight loss methods.

Erika Jayne reveals she lost weight 'hormonally'

During a recent appearance on 'Watch What Happens Live,' the singer revealed that her weight loss was due to hormonal changes during menopause. She expressed her sensitivity to viewers who struggle with eating disorders, referring to a fellow cast member's battle with bulimia in Beverly Hills. Host Andy Cohen playfully asked if her weight loss was "Ozempic-ally" driven, alluding to the drug's association with some 'Real Housewives' cast members. Erika firmly stated that she achieved her transformation through hormonal means, prompting surprise and skepticism from fellow guest Jackie Hoffman. In the interview, She said, “Here's what. Let me just start off by saying, you know, I want to make sure that I don't trigger anybody because we have this conversation in Beverly Hills and we have a cast member with an eating disorder,” she said in reference to RHOBH’s Crystal Kung Minkoff, as she has openly discussed her Bulimia. “I did come down in weight," Erika confirmed, adding, "I did it hormonally.” Andy added, asking in surprise, “Not Ozempic-ally?” to which Erica added saying, “I was going through menopause, so, I took it all down."

'Ozempic all day'

The internet was quick to reply to her statement and it was filled with only backlash most of them accusing her of lying, as one user said, "Lies lies I don't believe a word you say... I want to believe you but just don't cause all the women in the real "fake" housewives franchises lost weight at the same time. Weight loss should never be a trendy thing." the second user said, "Ozempic all day, her, Kyle, margaret,the list goes on" and a third user said, "She's lying........again!" while a fourth user questioned, "Exactly who loses weight in Menopause" and fifth user mentioned saying, "menopause I thought it was the opposite you gained weight" and a sixth user who said, "That's a funny way of spelling Ozempic."