Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Frying his chicken in Ozempic': Fans upset as Jimmy Kimmel and Arnold Schwarzenegger 'fat shame' Trump

2023-10-03 16:52
Trump's self-reported weight is 215 lbs but Schwarzenegger wanted the judge hearing Trump's case to get the ex-POTUS to 'hop on the scale'
'Frying his chicken in Ozempic': Fans upset as Jimmy Kimmel and Arnold Schwarzenegger 'fat shame' Trump

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Almost five months have passed since Jimmy Kimmel last hosted his late-night show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, due to the ongoing writers' strike but his comeback hasn't impressed fans for all the right reasons.

Kimmel is back in action, and this time, he's got a little help from none other than Arnold Schwarzenegger, sharing the one joke that he truly missed during the five months he was off the air — Donald Trump’s weight.

The comedian, known for hosting the eponymous ABC show, didn't hold back as he returned to the stage, but Kimmel says he "almost crossed the picket line" as he wanted to go live with jokes about Trump's weight so badly.

What was Jimmy Kimmel's monologue last night?

Kimmel humorously reintroduced himself in a monologue saying, “In case you’ve forgotten, my name is Jimmy”.

“We’ve been off the air for five months. We’ve been gone so long that The Bachelor is now a grandfather”.

With his trademark comedic flair, Kimmel delved into one of his favorite targets: former President Donald Trump.

“Every time something would happen in the news, I would get texts asking me if I was bummed that I didn’t have a show that night. And mostly I was fine, but the one that really got me was when they booked Trump in Georgia and he self-reported his weight as 215 pounds. I almost crossed the picket line for that,” Kimmel joked.

Schwarzenegger calls Trump ‘big fella' while Kimmel cracks Ozempic joke

Schwarzenegger got in on the action too, mentioning Judge Arthur F Engoron, who presides over Trump's civil fraud trial in New York.

In this legal battle, Trump faces accusations of inflating his net worth to secure more favorable terms on loans. The courtroom drama is unfolding under the watchful eye of Judge Engoron, and Schwarzenegger has added his perspective to the mix.

“If I was the judge in the case he has going on in New York right now, I’d start the try and say, ‘Listen, we’re going to get to the fraud thing, but first, hop on the scale, big fella,’” he added.

Kimmel continued “If he’s 215 pounds, that means he’s 30 pounds lighter than his last physical. When he was president, he was 245 pounds, which means either he’s lying, or the Colonel is now frying his chicken in Ozempic”

Fans upset over Kimmel's 'Trump obsession'

Ever since Kimmel’s jokes, platform X users have not held back either. One said, "Ha ha nah. Did you really need a writer for that joke? Hair flip".

Another user tweeted, "Jimmy Kimmel on how he has literally nothing else to talk about except a man who is no longer President."

Some users where against the fat-shaming, with comments like, "Did you come back just to bash trump. Maybe if you had real content people would like ya". Another read, "The nonstop obsession with orange man is cringe".

Tags news