Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

TLC star Big Ed's 'horrible' Fourth of July digital sketch brutally trolled on Internet: 'Reminds me of little nightmare people'

2023-07-05 11:51
Internet trolls TLC star Big Ed's digital sketch, dubbing it a 'horrible' creation, as he wishes his followers a happy Independence Day on social media
TLC star Big Ed's 'horrible' Fourth of July digital sketch brutally trolled on Internet: 'Reminds me of little nightmare people'

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA: Edward Allen Brown, also known as Big Ed, appeared on TLC '90 Day Fiance' when he began dating Rose Vega, a woman from the Philippines whom he met online. Despite being in a long-distance relationship for a while, Big Ed eventually traveled to the Philippines to meet his beloved in person. Unfortunately, their relationship didn't last as Big Ed displayed unpleasant behavior towards Rose, particularly when he made the decision to undergo a vasectomy.

This incident greatly angered fans of the show, leading to widespread dislike towards him. Recently, Big Ed took to Instagram to wish his followers a happy Independence Day. However, instead of receiving positive feedback, he faced severe criticism from fans who called him out for his artwork as part of his 4th of July celebrations.

Also Read: Will Luis Ruelas be fired from ‘RHONJ’? Andy Cohen weighs in on Bravo star's future on show amid investigation claims

TLC star Edward Allen Brown aka Big Ed wishes 'Happy Birthday America'

On Instagram, Edward delighted his followers by sharing a colorful digital artwork. The image featured him enjoying some delicious smores, wearing a bright yellow t-shirt with smores happily dripping out of his mouth. Behind him, animated fireworks added a touch of excitement to the artwork. The picture was adorned with the words "Happy 4th of July," celebrating America's Independence Day. Edward accompanied the artwork with a caption that expressed his good wishes: "Happy Birthday America!! I hope everyone has a fantastic and safe Fourth Of July Celebration filled with cherished moments with family and fun. And of course, don't forget to indulge in some delightful s'mores!" He added the song 'Happy Birthday America' by Toby Keith to his post.

Also Read: Why were Hoda Kotb and Savannah Guthrie missing from 'Today' show? Fill-in host Kristen Welker happy to 'spend time' in studio

'Be a happy fourth if u would not post your stupid post'

Ed's post showcasing his artwork was immediately met with criticism from fans. One person sarcastically remarked, "Don't you have a productive hobby? A job? A life? Eating is not a sport in case you were wondering." Another expressed their strong disapproval, stating, "This is something that will be scarred in my mind forever." Comparing the artwork to unsettling characters, another fan commented, "Reminds me of little nightmare people." In a sarcastic tone, a user remarked, "Big Ed is a great representation of the United States." Some fans bluntly pointed out, "That horrible digital sketch!!! It is really bad." One person even exclaimed, "OMG, won't be able to sleep at night after seeing this!!"

Also Read: 'Stop faking it': Internet slams Mauricio Umansky as he shares family photo on 4th of July amid split rumors with Kyle Richards

More from MEAWW

Teresa Giudice slammed by 'RHONJ' fans for inappropriate 4th of July post: 'It’s always about her'

Travis Barker's daughter Alabama Barker claps back at body shamers as she shuts down 'most insane' pregnancy troll: 'This needs to stop'

Tags news