Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened to Jenna Bush Hager? 'Today' host recalls hilarious accident during Fourth of July week

2023-07-13 16:22
Jenna Bush Hager said that the accident was so funny that her children burst out laughing on seeing what had happened
What happened to Jenna Bush Hager? 'Today' host recalls hilarious accident during Fourth of July week

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: In a recent ‘Today with Hoda and Jenna’ episode, host Jenna Bush Hager revealed a hilarious accident she had during the Fourth of July week with her family. She confessed that she accidentally got bird poop all over her face.

On the episode on Monday, July 10, Hager and Hoda Kotb shared adorable family photos from their Fourth of July vacation. The duo shared experiences from their vacation and spilled the beans on some hilarious incidents.

‘There is bird poop all over’

During the episode, Hager shared a rather embarrassing incident that occurred over the Fourth of July weekend. She said, “I had this experience two days ago where we jumped into the ocean. We swam to the dock. We’re sitting there and laughing hysterically.” Laughing, she continued, “Then I don’t know, I put my hand down. I bring it up to wipe the water [off my face] and there is bird poop all over.” This caused her to curse and her children burst out laughing. She described the incident as a comical and gag-worthy moment. Hager and her husband, Henry, have three children, daughters nine-year-old Mila and seven-year-old, and son, three-year-old Hal.

Jenna Bush Hager’s family outings

Despite the incident, Hager expressed that she had a fantastic Fourth of July weekend with her family. She enjoyed spending time with her husband's mother, her children and they even went swimming in the ocean, which she described as a lot of fun. “I hung with everybody … Henry’s mom, my kids. We did some swimming in the ocean It was really fun," she said.

Hager has lately been spotted taking a number of trips with her family. In May, they attended Taylor Swift's Eras Tour, and the host shared pictures on social media. She captioned them, “ONE for the ERAS! TS [love] forever. So fun being a family of Swifties!” Earlier in April, she posted snapshots of her family on a boat, enjoying a vacation at a tropical resort.

Hager had spoken about her children's love for reading in a previous interview with PEOPLE. "They love to read. I feel like when you’re modeling things like that, that’s what they do. So, my kids are loving to read. They are constantly hanging together, playing," she said.