Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Hailey Bieber supports Selena Gomez amid message on 'hateful' comments

2023-06-14 07:47

Hailey Bieber is all about making her intentions clear.

Nearly three months after she and Selena Gomez publicly squashed feud rumors, the Rhode Beauty founder has continued to show subtle signs of support, with Hailey most recently liking a June 11 Instagram post shared by the singer.

Not to mention, the model—who is married to Selena's ex Justin Bieber—also posted a message addressing "hateful" commentary to her Instagram Stories just one day later.

"If you're leaving mean or rude comments on my behalf on anyone's posts, just know that I don't want that not do I ever or will ever support or condone hateful, mean, or nasty comments," she wrote in her June 12 message. "Doing that is not supporting me."

As Hailey noted, "If you are participating in that, you are part of a culture that I want no part of. Please be nice or don't say anything."

In late March, Selena, 30, shared a message of her own slamming "hateful negativity" aimed at Hailey, 26. (The "Wolves" singer's note came after years of speculation that the two had a feud over Selena's ex, Justin, 29.)