Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is 'The Man With My Husband's Face' about? Plot of Lifetime thriller film explained

2023-05-20 10:54
'The Man With My Husband’s Face’ is directed by Danny J Boyle
What is 'The Man With My Husband's Face' about? Plot of Lifetime thriller film explained

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Lifetime is known for great romantic movies but also aces when it comes to delivering phenomenal thriller films. The newest film to drop is 'The Man With My Husband's Face' that will air on May 20. Lifetime has a big list of movies that will complete your weekend's binge-watching plans. Along with 'The Man With My Husband's Face', there are other titles to choose from like 'Maid For Revenge', 'Chaos on the Farm', 'No One Would Tell' and 'Flowers in the Attic'. Lifetime's 'The Man With My Husband’s Face’ is directed by Danny J Boyle and written by Taylor Warren Goff.

READ MORE

What is 'A View to Kill For' about? Plot of the Lifetime's mystery thriller explained

'Chaos on the Farm' Review: Lifetime thriller movie's predictable plot fails to keep viewers hooked

What is 'The Man With My Husband's Face' about?

The official synopsis of the movie according to Lifetime's official website states: "When a woman's husband disappears during a kayaking trip, everyone assumes that he drowned. When she catches a glimpse of a man who looks exactly like him, it sets off a chain of events that unravels everything she thought she knew about him."

Trailer

The trailer to 'The Man With My Husband's Face' isn't available yet, but keep an eye on this space for more information about this project.