Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How did Daniel Jones die? Justin Timberlake and others pay tribute to renowned music director: 'Nobody will ever be better'

2023-07-21 14:48
Daniel Jones was a highly respected music director whose exceptional abilities earned him widespread recognition in the industry
How did Daniel Jones die? Justin Timberlake and others pay tribute to renowned music director: 'Nobody will ever be better'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: At the age of 41, the highly acclaimed music director, Daniel Jones, died unexpectedly, causing immense sorrow among colleagues and fans alike. His untimely death left colleagues and fans devastated, and tributes have poured in from all corners of the industry. While his wife Breshae Jones confirmed the news on July 20, 2023, details about the cause have not been disclosed.

Jones was a highly respected musical director known for his "incredible talent" and his impact on the music world. Throughout his illustrious career, he collaborated with numerous stars, including iconic names like Justin Timberlake, Mary J Blige, Janet Jackson and even Beyonce. Jones' exceptional abilities as a music director earned him widespread recognition and respect in the industry.

'I am speechless. I am heartbroken'

Despite his professional accomplishments, Jones chose to keep his personal life out of the public eye, making him a mystery outside of his work. This privacy only deepened the sense of loss felt by many, as fans and colleagues realized that they knew so little about the man behind the extraordinary musical talent.

On July 20, 2023, the news of Jones' passing was initially confirmed through a poignant Facebook post by his mourning wife, Breshae. “I am speechless. I am heartbroken. I am lost. My husband Daniel Jones, my best friend, my headache, my confidante… I truly do not understand. I know God doesn’t make mistakes.. but why??" she wrote, as reported by Vibe. Jones was survived by his wife as well as their two sons, Zadrian and DJ.

"To everyone who has called, texted messaged, etc. Thank you so much. I’ve seen them all. Please just give me a little time. I just don’t have the energy right now. I miss him so much already..I don’t know what to do. I cant believe I am typing this. RIP Daniel Jones. My one true love.” Breshae urged the public not to speculate or spread rumors about the circumstances surrounding his death. “Please do not speculate or rumor about what happened. B/c we don’t have all the answers as of yet. Thank you," Breshae added.

'Daniel Jones was more than an incredible talent'

Since his passing, celebrities and industry figures have taken to social media to pay tribute to the late music director. 'Can't Stop The Feeling' singer Justin Timberlake took to social media to remember his longtime friend. "Where do I start… Daniel Jones, I am going to miss you so much," he wrote alongside photos and videos of them together. "A spark plug of energy and joy. An incredible musician. A loving soul and a hilarious jokester. Nobody will ever be better at hyping me up in the pre show huddle up and holding us all down on those keys," Timberlake continued. He added, "We will march onward and try to make you proud every time we are out there. And, you will be with us every step. Forever a TN Kid. Grateful for the light you brought to us… Rest in Peace, my brother."

Janet Jackson also reflected on her personal and professional relationship with Jones. “The past few days have been incredibly challenging for us as a family. Daniel Jones was more than an incredible talent, he was a brother, an energy, a light. While his time here with us was cut short, his memory will live on strong and forever. We are al

l so blessed to have known you. May you rest in eternal paradise,” she wrote.

Other fans of Daniel Jones also took to Twitter to share their condolences and reminisce about him. One tweet read, "This is the one who kept a smile on everyone’s face. The one who makes you laugh until you can’t laugh anymore. They one who always hypes Janet and the dancers, and the whole team up before going out on stage. Hit me like a ton of bricks A huge loss…." Another chimed, "Such a huge loss. Holding his family, both off and on the road, in prayer." A user tweeted, "Sending, love, light, energy & prayers."

Tags news