Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is the North West’s net worth? Kim Kardashian posts heartfelt note for her eldest daughter on her 10th birthday

2023-06-16 18:52
Kim Kardashian shared a photo of her and North West at a Lakers game to wish her daughter happy birthday
What is the North West’s net worth? Kim Kardashian posts heartfelt note for her eldest daughter on her 10th birthday

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kim Kardashian had her first child a decade ago. The reality actress celebrated her firstborn's 10th birthday by posting the perfect mother-daughter picture along with a heartfelt message. The reality star had a daughter with Kanye West in 2013, and the then-couple named her North.

Kim shared a photo on Instagram on June 15 where North was making her best pouty face, with Kim smiling next to her. The photo was evidently taken while the pair watched a Lakers game as they were wearing identical team attire and had picture-perfect hairstyles. It was a match from May 12, where Kim wore a faded Lakers shirt with frosty glitter, and slicked-back hair, while her mini-me wore a sporty leather jacket and tied her hair in two ponytails.

Kim also shared a touching message with the birthday girl. She wrote, "My sweet special baby girl. I can't believe you're 10 years old North. My soul changed the day I met you and I love having you as my best friend. Thank you for making me a mommy." Let's learn more about North West's net worth as she turns 10.

What is the North West's net worth?

North West has a net worth of $375 million. Since North West is a minor, the majority of her possessions and money are maintained in a trust. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West established a trust as soon as North West was born, through which all of their daughter's financial dealings will take place.

According to the trust documents, North West will receive full ownership of all the assets in the trust as soon as she turns 24. North was already a multi-millionaire at the age of 7, being among the wealthiest kids in the states. True Thompson, North's cousin, is also ranked among the wealthiest children in America. She is thought to be worth $10 million at only four years of age, based on reports by Entrepreneur. True is the daughter of NBA player Tristan Thompson and Kim Kardashian's sister Khloe.

The party included macarons, a cheese board...

Despite how rich she is, North celebrated her big day like any other 10-year-old – by holding a pink-themed sleepover party with friends and family, including Aunt Kourtney Kardashian and cousin Penelope Disick at The Beverly Hills Hotel. The party included macarons, a cheese board, chocolate-covered strawberries, and Hello Kitty plushies, in addition to pink and purple balloons, cheese, and other decorations, as reported by ENews.