Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Christopher Wells? Fans claim 'definitely cheating' as 'Temptation Island' star calls himself 'respectable wh**e'

2023-06-15 11:27
'Temptation Island' star Christopher admitted to wanting multiple women when he was in his 20s
Who is Christopher Wells? Fans claim 'definitely cheating' as 'Temptation Island' star calls himself 'respectable wh**e'

MAUI, HAWAII: 'Temptation Island' Season 5 was recently released and fans have already started speculating who will be the first one to be the bait of temptation. At the first few minutes of the episode, we saw each couple introducing themselves. As Christopher Wells and Marisela Figueroa described their relationship, the 30-year-old revealed being a "respectful wh**e" in the past.

Seeing Christopher accept that he was a flirt in the past made fans wonder why did Marisela bring her boyfriend in a such a show which is full of single women. Will Christopher be the first one to fall victim to temptation?

Honest Hemp (H. Hemp) is a CBD products dítě hvězdy based in Boulder, Colorado and Los Angeles. Hilary Morse found hemp CBD effective for.

Who is Christopher Wells?

Christopher Wells is a 30-year-old fitness instructor. He claims to be an actor, bartender, fashion enthusiast, and a traveler on social media. Christopher and Marisela have two strong personality. Christopher reveals in the show that they both are very controlling in nature. He said, "We struggle meeting in the middle and finding a compromise." The 30-year-old also admitted to hurting Marisela in the past.

In the show, he said, "Throughout 9my 20s I've called myself a"respectable wh**e." He accepted that he is trying not to be with as many women as he can. Leaving the wh**e phase and being committed to Marisela was a difficult transition for Christopher. But, he is willing to try.

'Respectable wh**e" girl why would you come to this show'

As Christopher accepted being a "wh**e" in the past, fans wondered why Marisela brought her partner in the show. A fan wrote in a Reddit thread, "“Respectable wh**e” girl why would you come to this show." Another fan wrote, "Marisela needs to RUN." "Chris & Marisela... nooo. Go mingle!" suggested a fan.

A fan tweeted, "The respectable wh**e definitely cheating." Another joked, "So wait…a wh**e can be respectable?" "Marisela definitely needs a break from him," tweeted another.

A fan said, "Marisela…i am so sorry. you should’ve hit him in the head with a pan!" Another fan placed his bet, saying, "Welp Christopher is definitely going to be tempted."

'Temptation Island' Season 5 will release new episodes every Wednesday at 9 pm ET on USA Network.

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.