Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Outrage after video shows rapper Nardo Wick's entourage attacking young fan after he asked for photo

2023-11-29 15:20
The Tampa fan, George Obregon Jr, who simply requested a photo, was left in critical condition with a brain bleed
Outrage after video shows rapper Nardo Wick's entourage attacking young fan after he asked for photo

TAMPA, FLORIDA: In a horrifying video, rapper Nardo Wick's entourage was seen physically abusing a 20-year-old fan named George Obregon Jr as he requested a picture of the artist.

According to Obregon's family, the 21-year-old rapper's associates viciously attacked him, leaving him in serious condition in the hospital with a major concussion and brain bleed.

Tampa officers have stated that the fan approached Wick, whose real name is Horace Bernard Walls III, at around 1.15 in the morning following his performance on Sunday, November 26, at Club Skye, Tampa, Florida.

Nardo Wick's 'entourage' punches George Obregon Jr multiple times

In the horrifying video that has since gone viral, Obregon was seen approaching the rapper and his group, after which one of the men sucker-punched him, sending him hurtling into a brick wall.

Wick instructed members of his entourage to "chill" but Obregon seemed too stunned or injured to move. After that, another member of his entourage hit him repeatedly.

This led to Obregon collapsing to the ground, hitting his head on the sidewalk as Wick could be seen retrieving the attacker.

"The narrative about body guard or security is totally untrue. They're not directly affiliated with Nardo," Wick's spokesperson told Daily Mail.

The victim's family has resorted to social media to seek justice for Obregon, reporting the attack to Tampa Police after learning about it.

According to his mother Michelle Obregon, he had multiple brain hemorrhages and a concussion, per medical professionals.

Obregon's mother Michelle wrote on Facebook, "I want everyone to see what these mother f**kers did to my son!!!!! At no point was my son aggressive at no f**kin point did she show any sign of harm!!! My son wanted a stupid f**kin picture with his favorite artist!!!! And This is what he gets!!!!!!!"

The heartbroken and angry mother added, "I am sick to my stomach to think about how this could have turned out!!!! Please help me share this please as a mother I am begging you to help get justice for George Obregon Jr. Anyone who knows my son knows he is the sweetest and gentlest kid ever."

"No drugs, alcohol, gang, nothing! I am dying here and my fuckin heart is hurting so bad I am sick to my stomach. I can’t stay quiet," she concluded the post.

Obregon's health has been reported by Tampa police as serious but stable. It is not yet clear whether his wounds will cause him any long-term harm, per TMZ.

Nardo Wick issued statement in the wake of horrifying video

Following the emergence of the video showing members of Wick's entourage assaulting a fan, Wick issued a statement.

Wick, reportedly under police investigation, wrote on his Instagram on Tuesday, November 28, "I don’t condone what happened to my fan George after my show in any type of way, I expressed to him and his mama how sorry and concerned I was that it happened to him, multiple times before anything was even posted or on the internet."

The rapper further added, "I sent his mama my number instantly the night it happened. I was even gone make a post to try to find out who he was before his mama text me."

He also said, "I cant control another grown man actions, I ain't know that was gone happen, and I was mad when it happened."

"I tried to stop it as u can see in the video, and if somebody got the longer video you can see how mad I was, I love and appreciate all my fans and don’t condone in what happened at all dat s**t ain’t gangsta or cool in no type of way," Wick concluded his statement.

Internet outrages condemning the horrible assault

Several angry comments have been posted on social media, drawing attention to the horrible incident.

One social media user wrote on X (formerly Twitter), "Those two dudes throwing hands should be finding themselves throwing hands behind bars soon."

A second enraged user added, "Thugs acting like Thugs. There is no rhyme or reason for it other than they were raised with no fundamental respect for themselves much less the sanctity of human life."

"You'd like to think he said something that they either didn't like or took wrong. If it was a "personal space" issue, that's quite a response," seethed another person.

"Brain hemorrhages pretty much always cause lasting damage. His posturing after that first hit is scary as hell," noted another user.

"Lack of self control," another person said.

One more exclaimed, "I’m tired of security guards getting free passes to assault people, as if they don’t need to follow the law. Some are entitled and will try to fight anyone just because they don’t like them, or because they’re in a bad mood."

Tags news