Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'His ego is bruised': Ryan Seacrest causes stir after passing snarky remarks on 'American Idol' contestants

2023-05-12 22:50
'These days, he always seems to be in a bad mood. He's even snappy with his co-stars,' an insider spilled about Ryan Seacrest
'His ego is bruised': Ryan Seacrest causes stir after passing snarky remarks on 'American Idol' contestants

BRENTWOOD, CALIFORNIA: Ryan Seacrest has reportedly been showing a nasty attitude on the ‘American Idol’ set and has also blasted many contestants with snarky comments. The 48-year-old reality show anchor has been carrying this new attitude since his departure from 'Live with Kelly and Ryan', which he presented for a considerable six years.

Now, it has been revealed that Seacrest became weary of being the co-host Kelly Ripa's sidekick and wanted to find a higher-profile job, like Good Morning America. "Ryan used to be such a nice, sweet guy, but he's changed so much," an insider close to the ABC singing competition series told Radar Online, adding "These days, he always seems to be in a bad mood. He's even snappy with his co-stars." The tipster also revealed that after his exit, Seacrest expected “the offers to come pouring in, but that hasn't happened."

READ MORE

'There weren't exactly tears shed': ABC executives 'ecstatic' to see Ryan Seacrest leave ‘Live with Ryan and Kelly'

'American Idol' 2023: Ryan Seacrest's skating stunt goes wrong leaving Adam Lambert flat on the rink

'He needs an attitude adjustment'

"People are starting to wonder if he was the main problem. He needs an attitude adjustment,” they noted. However, others in Seacrest’s inner circle refute the allegations and maintain that he always has a great time on the ‘American Idol’ set. "He's not at all upset about his decision to leave Live and he's been enjoying tuning in to Kelly and Mark while doing Idol and radio from LA,” a source close to Seacrest said. It has been months since Seacrest left ‘Live with Kelly and Ryan’ but he hasn’t announced any new show. "He's just left with American Idol and his radio show and he's not happy about it. His ego is very bruised," claimed the insider.

Why Seacrest left 'Live with Kelly and Ryan'

As per Meaaw’s previous report, Seacrest, who also serves as host of ‘Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest’ left his previous show because he wishes to move to Los Angeles. “This is something that [Kelly] and I have been talking about for a long time, and it was a tough, tough decision,” Seacrest said, adding Last year we spoke, and I made the decision to make this my last season as co-host.” The host also revealed that he was initially considered to be a judge on the show before being chosen as the presenter of the competition.

"Originally when the producers, Nigel and Ken, were setting up the show, they had heard me on the radio, here, in Los Angeles," he told Kelly Clarkson in early May, according to Radar Online. "And they thought that I might fit the panel with whoever else was already on. I guess Simon [Cowell] was already on board. I don't know who else at that point. And I thought, 'Wait a minute. I would love to audition to be the host,' and so I auditioned eventually to host. And I got the job. So, I'm happy to still have the job,” Seacrest proudly shared.