Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Candy Spelling opens up about daughter Tori’s split from Dean McDermott: 'I support her'

2023-07-09 06:47
'I love my daughter and I support her in whatever she does,' said Candy Spelling
Candy Spelling opens up about daughter Tori’s split from Dean McDermott: 'I support her'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Candy Spelling expressed her commitment to assist Tori amidst her separation from her husband Dean McDermott, as stated by the writer on Saturday, July 8th. “I love my daughter and I support her in whatever she does," she said. The mother was on a day out in Los Angeles, when a media outlet reached out to her to comment on the matter.

TMZ interviewed Candy, and asked her if she will bail out Tori financially if need be, the 77-year-old author replied, “Of course. I will always be there for her.” Interestingly, the former Broadway producer and ‘RHOBH’ alum had a tumultuous relationship when they went years without speaking to each other.

'We text every single day'

After almost five years, Tori and Candy Spelling were pictured together in September 2022. The TV personality in the following year revealed that she now has a ‘good relationship’ with her mother, “[We] had a good relationship… it’s like next level right now. I’m really really happy.” The 50-year-old actress credited her colleague Josh Flagg of ‘Million Dollar Listing’ to have helped fix the differences. She further said, “I hadn’t seen her since before COVID. And then Josh was like, ‘Okay, we’re gonna do a family dinner at her place.’ So we went and had a great night.” Since that meeting, the family has been together, “We text every single day,” Tori shared after one of her recent outings with her mother in New York. “Hold those near and dear to you as close as you can,” she wrote in the caption.

In another interview with Entertainment Today, Tori added, “I feel like life is too short and we forget that. I think because life keeps going and so you say to yourself, ‘I gotta make plans with this person, I gotta make an effort,’ and then you don’t because your life keeps going.” She further added, “It’s important now to really take that time, and I think I’m finally starting to get that.”

'We will continue to work together'

"It’s with great sadness and a very very heavy heart that after 18 years together and five amazing children, that @torispelling and I have decided to go our separate ways and start a new journey of our own," wrote McDermott in his social media post. The artist added, “We will continue to work together as loving parents and guide and love our children through this difficult time."

Tags news