Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate encourages fans to embrace 'discipline' and avoid being 'average' to achieve success, trolls say 'philosophy is not your forte'

2023-10-01 15:45
In a passionate rant, Andrew Tate emphasized the importance of discipline in both achieving success and navigating life
Andrew Tate encourages fans to embrace 'discipline' and avoid being 'average' to achieve success, trolls say 'philosophy is not your forte'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, a polarizing figure in the world of social media, once more displayed his boundless enthusiasm as he engaged with his fans.

In a passionate rant, Tate emphasized the importance of discipline in both achieving success and navigating life.

Tate consistently interacts with his followers, offering his unique brand of wisdom. However, his approach frequently draws criticism from the online community.

Some argue that Andrew Tate's teachings promote harmful ideas. The influencer has previously suggested that depression is a matter of choice, which sparked a substantial backlash from the online community.

Andrew Tate discusses his approach to winning in life

Tate's passionate speeches predominantly revolve around his vision of the ideal man's behavior. In a recent post on X, Tate proclaimed, "It is only boring because you are average/terrible."

Expanding on this notion, Tate contended that when you excel and effortlessly triumph over every challenge, life becomes infinitely thrilling.

"If you were exceptional and destroyed absolutely every opponent with ease, it becomes infinitely fun," he noted.

"When you take everybody's souls and demoralize them through pure brilliance, you are forever motivated to try even harder," he added elsewhere in the post.

"Once you start winning, winning becomes easy. Because winning may be difficult, but it is never boring," Tate wrote in conclusion.

Trolls say Andrew Tate is 'getting weird'

Following Tate's speech, in which he encouraged his followers to embark on a journey toward victory, numerous users stepped forward to voice their opinions.

One user wrote, "Okay I think I liked you better when you said controversial things. Philosophy is not your forte. You tryna say you’re confident even when sh*t hits the fan? Yeah we have seen you! 😂😜"

Another said, "Ur getting werid!!" Someone else stated, "At this point, I think ur clutching at straws my guy 😂"

A user commented, "Based on your writing it's quite surprising you're over 12 years of age."

Tags news