Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tory Lanez asks Adin Ross to secure him a Kick deal in voice message from prison: 'Make sure I get a couple million'

2023-11-20 15:49
In a voice message to Adin Ross, Tory Lanez called the streamer his 'favorite white boy' and jokingly asked to get him the 'Kick money'
Tory Lanez asks Adin Ross to secure him a Kick deal in voice message from prison: 'Make sure I get a couple million'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Tory Lanez has once again made headlines with his voice message for Adin Ross. The Kick streamer played it during a livestream, mentioning that the rapper had sent him the audio from prison.

Notably, on August 20, 2020, Megan Thee Stallion identified Tory Lanez as the person who shot her in the foot following a July 12, 2020, pool party at Kylie Jenner’s house.

A significant development in the investigation occurred on October 8, 2020, when the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office announced felony assault and gun charges against Lanez. He was later sentenced to 10 years in prison for the 2020 shooting incident, as per Vulture.

Lanez recently dropped new tracks in continuance to his 2021 project 'Alone At Prom' after recording them while behind bars.

Tory Lanez's voice message to Adin Ross

In a recent livestream, Adin Ross said, "Y'all, all the Tory Lane sent me a clip to play my bad, my bad Tory Lanez played me a clip to play. He made a voice message. He said play this on stream. I even listen to it. I swear to God."

In the voice message, Lanez initially expressed his affection for Ross by stating, "So I was here a y ad my, first and foremost, I just want to say thank you, You know, you're my favorite white boy party, my."

He further said, "But you know what I'm saying? Like I appreciate everything that you could do with my showing me love. But you know, I need for such a young age, and my, I'm just happy to see what you're doing."

Lanez discussed the Kick deal, specifying his expectations, mentioning, "I know you were part of you getting that kick money, Now they got, you gotta make sure I get a couple million. As soon as I walk out of jail, I need that kick deal."

"They go on top of the world and second of all my, I appreciate you my for listening to the album, my and just being a real like most you know, man, stay, stay safe, love." said the rapper, concluding his message for Ross.

In response, Ross advocated for Lanez's freedom, stating, "Free Tory, bro. I told I told him chat, we gonna listen to all too, man, And he said, I, I'm gonna pull this voice message for you, bro, you play it on stream. That's love, bro. Free Tory in the f**king chat right now, bro."

Kick CEO reveals Adin Ross’ online gambling earnings

In a clip posted by an official fan account of Adin Ross, it was asserted, "Adin Ross has made a total of $20,000,000 from gambling on @Stake in the past month 😳‼️"

As per the video, Eddie Craven, the CEO of Kick, verifies that the streamer had indeed attained an impressive $20 million in winnings from his online gambling activities.

He is heard saying, "In all honestly, without like, trying to take away from the situation right this second, like, you're still up by $20 million, right?"

"Yeah, well there we go. Look at the bright side. You're up $20 million recently...you're probably like, still up (within profit margin) this week, right?" added Craven.

Tags news