Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Celebrity Weddings: Stars who tied the knot in 2023 so far

2023-05-18 17:53
Here are the most popular celebrity weddings in 2023 so far
Celebrity Weddings: Stars who tied the knot in 2023 so far

Who doesn’t love weddings? An enchanting celebration as two people in love take vows to spend their life together. The celebration, however, gets more sublime if it's a celebrity wedding. Think extravagant locations, a star-studded guest list, and of course outfits we all dream to wear at some point in our lives.

We’re not even midway in 2023 and the year already has its fair share of celebrity weddings. Now that you know that the wedding nuptials in H-Town are set to dominate, here are the major celebrities who have tied the knot in 2023 (we're anticipating more, obviously).

READ MORE

5 most iconic wedding gowns every bride-to-be must check out

'Me at My Wedding': How to try this funny TikTok trend going viral?

Sia and Dan Bernard

As per People, singer Sia married Dan Bernard during the first weekend of May 2023 at Stefano Dolce and Domenico Gabbana's Villa Olivetta in Portofino, Italy. At the wedding, the 'Cheap Thrills' hitmaker wore a voluminous mermaid lace dress while Bernard sported a light blue tuxedo with silk cummerbund.

Sofia Richie and Elliot Grainage

Sofia Richie needs no introduction to the entertainment world. The model, who has previously been linked with Justin Bieber and Scott Disick said "I do" to Elliot Grainge, the British Music Executive in the month of April this year. The wedding took place at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes in the South of France. In one of the pictures she posted on the gram, she wrote, "Marry your best friend."

Lukas Gage and Chris Appleton

Lukas Gage, who became the internet’s most sought-after crush after being seen on 'The White Lotus' and Netflix’s fifth season of 'You' broke the hearts of his fan when he got married to Chris Appleton. As per Gage’s Instagram, the wedding was officiated by none other than — Kim Kardashian. Oh, and by the way, Chris Appleton is Kim's hairstylist.

Simone Biles and Jonathan Owens

Olympic gymnast Simon Biles tied the knot with Jonathan Owens at a Texas courthouse on April 21, 2023, reported USA Today initially. Later on, she took to her Gram and shared snaps from her wedding and captioned, “I do 🤍 officially owens 🤍." The couple first made their relationship public in 2020 and announced their engagement in February 2022.

Song Joong-ki and Katy Louise Saunders

South Korean actor Song Joong-ki and British actress Katy Louise Saunders also tied the knot earlier this year. In fact, Song’s agency confirmed the news to CNN on Jan. 30 after he released a statement on a fan website. “Today we just came back from registering our marriage to start our life as a couple based on deep trust and love,” Song wrote on the site. “I vowed to do life together with Katy Louise Saunders, who has been spending precious time with me by supporting and caring for me,” he added.

Tags news epcelebs