Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Golf diva Paige Spiranac once revealed she hates alcohol as it reminded her of bad college days

2023-09-10 13:16
During an episode of her 'Playing A Round' podcast, Paige Spiranac opened up about her distaste for alcohol while sharing the go-to post-round snacks
Golf diva Paige Spiranac once revealed she hates alcohol as it reminded her of bad college days

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac, who has managed to gain a massive fan following through her captivating golf videos and sports analytics, is known to be bold and outspoken.

Back in 2021, she admitted that she disliked the taste of alcohol since it made her think of unpleasant college parties.

Alcohol reminds Paige Spiranac of bad college parties

During an episode of her 'Playing A Round' podcast, when discussing her go-to post-round snack, Paige Spiranac responded, "definitely a hot dog. There is nothing better than a golf course hot dog. I can only eat my hot dogs with ketchup."

The gold influencer added, "No [doesn't have a cold beer], I don't like the taste of alcohol, I don't mind beer but it reminds me of beer pong and bad college parties, I hate wine, I don't mind a pina colada."

Additionally, she recalled how she would relish an ice cream after every round of golf, saying, "And even when I was playing tournaments, ice cream, good or bad round, I had to get ice cream. And normally for breakfast, I would get so nervous it was hard for me to have an appetite, so I would eat eggs or oatmeal."

Paige Spiranac's fitness routine

Paige Spiranac, who has 3.9 million followers on Instagram, was labeled Maxim magazine's "Sexiest Woman Alive" in 2022. Naturally, everyone would want to know the secret behind her toned figure.

As the golf influencer often interacts with her audience, she once asked her followers to leave her their questions on Instagram Live.

One person asked, "Whats the secret of ur excellent body?" to which Spiranac admitted that intuitive eating and varying her exercise routine are crucial to maintaining her slim body, as per SIlifestyle.

"I have tried it all. My body weight has fluctuated a ton throughout the years, more due to just personal changes in my life," said the golf influencer, adding, "Going through stress and then being happy and then stress and like all of that stuff really affects my body."

Spiranac candidly admitted, "I struggle with my diet, to be honest. I love my sweets and carbs but I make sure to never deprive myself and listen to my body. I’ve learned I don’t have to be crazy strict to achieve my fitness goals."

Tags news