Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Ryan Gosling lose his cool over Eva Mendes? 'Barbie' star flaunts 'E' alphabet pendant at movie's LA premiere

2023-07-11 18:29
Ryan Gosling sported a rose colored shirt and baby pink suit during the premiere of 'Barbie'
Why did Ryan Gosling lose his cool over Eva Mendes? 'Barbie' star flaunts 'E' alphabet pendant at movie's LA premiere

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: At the 'Barbie' premiere on July 9, Ryan Gosling held his longtime love, Eva Mendes, close to his heart. He was spotted wearing a necklace with an "E" alphabet pendant in Barbie's distinctive Dollie Script style as he walked the pink carpet in Los Angeles.

The 'The Notebook' star was wearing a rose button-up shirt and a baby pink Gucci suit. He completed the look with white dress shoes. His hair was styled in a shaggy-yet-hot do. This was not the first time Gosling expressed his love for Mendes. There was an instance when he reportedly lost his cool after a photographer called Mendes "baby" during an event.

'Ryan completely flipped out'

During the 'The Place Beyond The Pines' premiere, a fashion photographer addressed Mendes as, "Hey Baby." According to the New York Post, eyewitnesses said, "Ryan completely flipped out, and it got heated. Ryan got in the guy’s face and said, 'Who are you calling baby?' Eva had to jump in and calm everyone down before it came to fisticuffs. Ryan then made nice and shook the guy’s hand."

Ryan Gosling did not see himself becoming a father

Gosling had once admitted that he did not picture himself as a father until it actually happened. He said, "Eva said she was pregnant. I would never want to go back, you know? I’m glad I didn’t have control over my destiny in that way, because it was so much better than I ever had dreamed for myself," adding, "I mean, it’s true that I wasn’t thinking about kids before I met her, but after I met Eva, I realized that I just didn’t want to have kids without her," per Marie Claire.

Gosling and Mendes became fast friends after meeting on the sets of 2011's 'The Place Beyond the Pines'. While the two keep their relationship private, there have been several rumors throughout the years about if they are married.

Tags news epcelebs