Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why does Jenni Farley feel 'petrified' by Andy Cohen? JWoww candidly opens up about her experiences, says 'he scares me'

2023-08-09 04:50
'Every single time I’m on his show, he asks me like, ‘What plastic surgery have you gotten done?' said Jenni Farley
Why does Jenni Farley feel 'petrified' by Andy Cohen? JWoww candidly opens up about her experiences, says 'he scares me'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jenni Farley in her latest appearance on a podcast show shared how host Andy Cohen makes her feel whenever she is on his talk show.

The host, Polizzi then mentioned to his listeners that Farley and Cohen have ‘history.’ “Every single time I’m on his show, he asks me like, ‘What plastic surgery have you gotten done?’ … and I’m just like, it’s 2023, bro. Like, who gives a s–t?” added JWoww.

Why Andy Cohen 'scares' Jenni Farley?

Jenni Farley in conversation with her ‘Jersey Shore Family Vacation' co-stars talked about her experience with Andy Cohen, “I was petrified. He scares me.” Co-host Pat McAuliffe has worked earlier as a production assistant on ‘WWHL’ and was fired after almost a year agreeing with the television personality “[He] is scary.”

Farley’s ‘Jersey Shore’ co-star Sammi ‘Sweetheart’ Giancola though differed and said as per her experience the Bravo bigshot was ‘nice.’ Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi then asked Farley to give more insight into her ‘scary’ comment. “He’s intimidating because you never know what’s gonna come out of his mouth, and as a woman, you can become very insecure very quickly,” Farley responded.

However, the last time she appeared on the show Cohen didn’t ask her any questions related to cosmetics procedures, leaving many wondering what irked the 37-year-old star. The 55-year-old host hasn’t made any comment on Farley’s remark yet.

'I got my first one ten years ago'

Farley earlier told People, that she had her first breast augmentation when she was 18, and after giving birth to her daughter, Meilani, a decade later, she again went for the procedure. “I got my first one ten years ago after being inspired by my girl crush Carmen Electra,” Farley wrote.

“She had the most amazing b***s I had ever seen and I had to get them. But ten years later and with the birth of my angel baby Meilani, they had changed a bit, especially with breastfeeding. I wanted them really badly and Roger was kind of like ‘If you have to go do it.’ He loves me just the way I am, but he’s not complaining about the upgrade now,” as per PageSix.

The mother-of-two further revealed that she has gone down from G-cup to a C-cup after an ‘injury from boxing.’ “I pulled my muscle, and it actually tore like into my pec muscle and my implant was moving, so I had to go in right away, and I decided to go with a very small implant because I don’t want that to happen again because I love to work out,” she said.

Tags news