Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan reveals names of guests who make him uncomfortable on his own podcast

2023-10-24 12:45
Joe Rogan says that certain guests on 'JRE' make him feel foolish and uncomfortable
Joe Rogan reveals names of guests who make him uncomfortable on his own podcast

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan revealed that certain guests on his podcast make him feel dumb and uncomfortable.

The 'JRE' host revealed that he does not feel very confident in the presence of some of his show's extremely intelligent guests.

Hundreds of guests have appeared on Joe Rogan's renowned podcast, the 'Joe Rogan Experience.'

Since Rogan is connected to the world of mixed martial arts, he usually invites MMA athletes on his show and even launched an independent JRE MMA program.

Joe Rogan's most intellectual guests

On the 'FLAGRANT' podcast co-hosted by Andrew Schulz, Rogan said, "When I talk to Elon Musk I’m very aware [of] how dumb I am."

According to Rogan, he gets uneasy with American economist and mathematician Eric Weinstein. "Eric Weinstein makes me uncomfortable," he said.

Six JRE episodes, including #1022, #1203, #1320, #1453, #1628, and #1945, featured Weinstein.

Weinstein completed his MA and PhD studies in mathematical physics at his alma mater Harvard University. His engagement in the Intellectual Dark Web has brought him fame.

Rogan and Weinstein cover a wide range of subjects on JRE, from artificial intelligence to UFO sightings and extraterrestrial encounters.

JRE's guests with above-average IQs

Rogan is known for welcoming guests to JRE from a variety of disciplines and places around the globe.

Despite revealing that his IQ was above average, a few of his visitors claim to have exceptionally high IQs.

Rogan can hold a thought-provoking conversation with them for hours and he attributes his extraordinary cognitive abilities to the nootropics he takes.

As earlier said, one of the visitors that make Rogan feel foolish is Elon Musk, the CEO of Space X and Tesla.

He has made three appearances on JRE, with the numbers #1169, #1470, and #1609. Rogan and Musk have talked about AI, autonomous vehicles, and Mars colonization.

JRE regularly features the very intelligent astronomer Neil deGrasse Tyson as well. On episodes #919, #1159, #1347, #1658, and #1904, he has made five appearances.

For any space-related conversations, Tyson has emerged as Rogan's go-to expert.

The distinguished mathematician Sir Roger Penrose was another extremely intelligent podcast guest. He was shown in JRE #1216.

Penrose's unique selling point is his broad grasp of the cosmos and Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity.

Tags news